Backing EVERY runner in CSV File at BSP

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
sniffer66

I have some code that spits out 1 or more runners per race to a CSV for Guardian import, to be backed at BSP.

I'm trying to create a single rule to back using EVERY selection, if an SV is set by market\runner name via the CSV. However, "Place Back SP bet" wont let me use "Every Selection". Is my only option to create a rule per Row Index number ?
weemac

You could place your backs on every applicable runner at 1000 and trigger a Take SP rule thereafter.

You don't actually need to create SVs for each qualifier, as Guardian can now just read your list of names, which you'd simply change each day.
sniffer66

weemac wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:14 pm
You could place your backs on every applicable runner at 1000 and trigger a Take SP rule thereafter.

You don't actually need to create SVs for each qualifier, as Guardian can now just read your list of names.
Good point, will do the first answer. Cheers weemac

Actually easier to use the CSV import as it's running in code and is auto-created, rather than paste the names into a matching rule. It's hands free that way
sniffer66

Then again, I don't think I can do a Take SP rule on Every Selection either. So I'd have to create a rule per row for any I've placed the back at 1000 on

Unless I'm coming at this wrong I'll need 20+ duplicate rules (per row) either way
weemac

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:46 pm
Then again, I don't think I can do a Take SP rule on Every Selection either. So I'd have to create a rule per row for any I've placed the back at 1000 on

Unless I'm coming at this wrong I'll need 20+ duplicate rules (per row) either way
I do it every day.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sniffer66

weemac wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:57 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:46 pm

I do it every day.
Doh ! I'd picked the take SP all Unmatched bets option, not price dependent. Cheers again

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”