Does anyone use tipsters?

The sport of kings.
Brovashift

Calm down calm down... Ive a feeling this will be a touchy, even frowned upon post :lol:
And I dont want to cross the line from disciplined trader to hopeful gambler πŸ™ lol

But I had an email from Beating Betting, probably for my SPAM folder, which claimed of tipsters making 3k/month for their customers, which got me thinking... if they are any good, with BA theres no reason why someone couldn't trade their suggestions with the aim of placing risk free bets.

And so was just wondering if people already do this.... or am I right in thinking listening to tipsters is a complete waste of time?

Any opinions gratefully recieved :D

TIA
Derek27

Brovashift wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:44 pm
Calm down calm down... Ive a feeling this will be a touchy, even frowned upon post :lol:
And I dont want to cross the line from disciplined trader to hopeful gambler πŸ™ lol

But I had an email from Beating Betting, probably for my SPAM folder, which claimed of tipsters making 3k/month for their customers, which got me thinking... if they are any good, with BA theres no reason why someone couldn't trade their suggestions with the aim of placing risk free bets.

And so was just wondering if people already do this.... or am I right in thinking listening to tipsters is a complete waste of time?

TIA
If they were any good you wouldn't need BA. Just back their tips. :)

It would help if they gave more information such as, to what stakes, how long have they been making 3K a month for their customers, bookies or exchange, etc.
Brovashift

Derek27 wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:56 pm

TIA

It would help if they gave more information such as, to what stakes, how long have they been making 3K a month for their customers, bookies or exchange, etc.
:lol: I thought that would be the reaction...

This one was called Furlong Favourites and looks like somekind of double up staking method after a loser. Thinking about it, isnt that the nightingale or martingale roulette strategy πŸ€”, double up until you win. Although this guy is claiming in 3 bets only.
In terms of how long, probably just devised it on the back of a napkin during lockdown lol.
Dallas

TIA
Peter did an excellent video on why you can't trust tipsters a few years back and highlighted the flaws in them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23WyZEVn_30
Kai

We had some tipsters here but Derek chased them off the forum
Derek27

Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:12 pm
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:56 pm

TIA

:lol: I thought that would be the reaction...

This one was called Furlong Favourites and looks like somekind of double up staking method after a loser. Thinking about it, isnt that the nightingale or martingale roulette strategy πŸ€”, double up until you win. Although this guy is claiming in 3 bets only.
In terms of how long, probably just devised it on the back of a napkin during lockdown lol.
The best tipster we've ever had on here was the Under 8.5 tipster. He had an amazing knack for picking matches where less than 9 goals will be scored and boasted a 100% record!

The Nightingale system sounds interesting but as for the Martingale, this is just one of many worn out sagas.

viewtopic.php?p=277905#p277905
Kai

Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:57 am
The Nightingale system sounds interesting
Not really, it sounds like something that would put you to sleep instead 😴

Derek27

Kai wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:18 am
Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:57 am
The Nightingale system sounds interesting
Not really, it sounds like something that would put you to sleep instead 😴

They just need to combine that device with the one that cuts electricity and gas bills by 90%, and add in the effect of making you irresistibly attractive to women. :D
ShaunWhite

Totally off topic but your pic reminded me of an advert I saw the other day for a dehumidifier. I love those Chinese product docs that have been written by Google translate.

What I'm intrigued by is the "wet plum season". Is it the season that's wet, or your plums ? Either way this bad boy's gonna sort you out. Just a key to start and water full power, and before you know it you've got lovely dry plums, what's not to like.
s-l1600.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brovashift

Sparked something with this topic didn't I lol...

Thanks Dallas, will check that video out now πŸ‘πŸΌ

And I could do with one of thoss sleep things, sleep, or lack of, is probably my biggest hurdle to becoming any type of proficient trader. The struggle is real lol 😴
Realrocknrolla

Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:33 pm
Sparked something with this topic didn't I lol...

Thanks Dallas, will check that video out now πŸ‘πŸΌ

And I could do with one of thoss sleep things, sleep, or lack of, is probably my biggest hurdle to becoming any type of proficient trader. The struggle is real lol 😴
Weed πŸͺ΄

πŸ˜‰
mickypaul72

Wouldn’t mind finding a good Lay tipster
Realrocknrolla

mickypaul72 wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:04 pm
Wouldn’t mind finding a good Lay tipster
How much you willing to pay me? πŸ€‘πŸ˜
mickypaul72

You would be on good commission lol
Realrocknrolla