Tricky Trigger requirement

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.

Hi Everyone,

I have a Bot that places Fill or Kill every 10 sec Lay bets at x % behind the best price.
I would like to set a liability limit. Once reached no more bets would be placed on that horse but bets would continue on the others until the limit is reached.

I have had a look at SVs and conditions but struggling to find my start position. Could someone help sending me in the right direction?
Cheers
Michael
Dallas

Just to be clear when the liability is reached on one runner and you start laying another that's then going to reduce the liability on the first runner again, so is that rule to start trigger again as well?

Hi Dallas,
Dallas wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:46 pm
Just to be clear when the liability is reached on one runner and you start laying another that's then going to reduce the liability on the first runner again, so is that rule to start trigger again as well?
Yes that would be great, as other lay bets are matched this changes the Liability on all the other horses.
So at each reset of the Trigger ( end of the fill or kill time cycle ) if the all liabilities could be re calculated and then adjusted bets placed.
Cheers
Michael

Hi Dallas,

Could advise a starting point for the trigger?
Thanks
Michael
Dallas

1856 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:42 pm
Hi Dallas,
Dallas wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:46 pm
Yes that would be great, as other lay bets are matched this changes the Liability on all the other horses.
So at each reset of the Trigger ( end of the fill or kill time cycle ) if the all liabilities could be re calculated and then adjusted bets placed.
Cheers
Michael
Have a look at this example, it should give you a starting point to work from
viewtopic.php?f=69&t=23981

Will do, thanks Dallas.

Cheers
Michael

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”