Open Price Betfair

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
dodgechallenger

Hi
Could someone please help me. I want to store a value of the open price on betfair for the horse with the lowest opening odds. Any help is appreciated,
Dallas

There wouldn't be much point storing the opening odds, they will all be the same as bots place speculative orders at the lowest and highest prices, it takes several hours before the first selections touch and bets begin to get matched

This market has been open a few hours but still nothing matched just identical bot bets on every selection as the back/lay price spread begins to narrow
Opening.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dodgechallenger

Thanks Dallas, is there any way to store the first matched price?
ShaunWhite

dodgechallenger wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:24 pm
Thanks Dallas, is there any way to store the first matched price?
The hard part is knowing when to add the market to Guardian. It needs to be after the market opens but before the first matched bet, that might be hours or seconds.

Otherwise presumably you'd just need to save the LTP (last traded price) in a stored value IF the stored value was zero. ie so it only did it the first time LTP wasn't zero.

https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/sto ... 3D&mw=MzIw#
dodgechallenger

Thanks Shaun

another question i have. If i want to enter in a certain runner and a price to lay over or back under, what would be the best way to set this up. I would need to select the horse which i think I'm comfortable with implementing, but how would i enter a price for that specific horse?
PeterLe

you could also use the traded vol? ie when greater than 0 (for selection and/or market) capture the data you need..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”