Spread entry automation.

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
leeturner1988

Good evening all.
I'm really hoping someone can help me with this issue I have.

So I've got a servant for Spread entry when I'm manually trading. But is there a way of turning this into a complete automation?

So my rules are -
Select a specific race and 1 chosen horse

Place a lay bet 10 seconds in play at the best price for 50% stake and auto green that for 12 tick profit.

Then my second spread lay 12 ticks below the first lay and again hedge for 12 tick profit.

Then lastly a third spread lay 12 ticks below the second lay and again greening up for 12 ticks.

But...if the first lay and hedge match the other 2 get cancelled. If the First and second get matched and hedged the third lay gets cancelled.

I really hope this makes sense? And I'm absolutely praying and hoping someone could help with this.

Thank you in advance for any help on this one.
leeturner1988

Screenshot_20220114-225859_Chrome.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

leeturner1988 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:50 pm
Good evening all.
I'm really hoping someone can help me with this issue I have.

So I've got a servant for Spread entry when I'm manually trading. But is there a way of turning this into a complete automation?

So my rules are -
Select a specific race and 1 chosen horse

Place a lay bet 10 seconds in play at the best price for 50% stake and auto green that for 12 tick profit.

Then my second spread lay 12 ticks below the first lay and again hedge for 12 tick profit.

Then lastly a third spread lay 12 ticks below the second lay and again greening up for 12 ticks.

But...if the first lay and hedge match the other 2 get cancelled. If the First and second get matched and hedged the third lay gets cancelled.

I really hope this makes sense? And I'm absolutely praying and hoping someone could help with this.

Thank you in advance for any help on this one.
I don't think that answer exactly matches your question because it places an SP bet.

I'm not sure what you mean by 50% stake (of what?) but it's not necessary to place three bets and cancel two if the first is matched. You can place the second if the first is not matched.

You need a rule to place the first bet, which fires 10 seconds in-play and with a 12-tick offset, with greening.

You can have a second rule to fire the second bet. The conditions might be, unmatched bets = 0 and PL for selection = 0 (indicates bet wasn't matched).

Same again for the third rule. You can use a stored value to save the price of the first bet and subtract 12 to get the price of the next bet. But you need to consider what you want the bot to do if your first bet is matched but not closed.
leeturner1988

Thanks for the reply Derek. You've made it sound really simple lol. Which it probably is a simple ish task which I've been over complicating. I've tried for several oaths to do this automation with no success.

With regards to stake, my apologies for not being clear. My stakes are liability based. So total stake is £60 so £30 will be placed on the first then £15 on the second and third.
Derek27

leeturner1988 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:33 am
Thanks for the reply Derek. You've made it sound really simple lol. Which it probably is a simple ish task which I've been over complicating. I've tried for several oaths to do this automation with no success.

With regards to stake, my apologies for not being clear. My stakes are liability based. So total stake is £60 so £30 will be placed on the first then £15 on the second and third.
Personally, to avoid editing rules files, I have all my parameters (such as stakes, prices, etc.) in a spreadsheet and use a rule to import them into stored variables. Simply multiply your stake by 50% or 25%.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”