TPD Feedback and Issues

Integrate live racecourse data into your favourite Betfair trading interface from TPD.
mcmwh

Hi all, big problems for me connecting to anything from Newcastle or Bangor today. any ideas what is happening? getting nothing at all.
TPD-Zone

Hi I think that I have just responded to your email which you kindly sent to [email protected]. We are on the case. Thanks.
TPD-Zone

Just to add we don't think that this is a problem affecting everyone, obviously we are prepared to be corrected on that.
mcmwh

Just to close this out - chair to mouse issue - I had run out of race credits! sorry guys, but thanks for getting back to me!
jamesedwards

TPD-Zone wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:46 pm
Just to add we don't think that this is a problem affecting everyone, obviously we are prepared to be corrected on that.
No TPD data in the first race at Sam Houston just now?
jamesedwards

TPD-Zone wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:46 pm
See below summary of what I saw for TPD for the Sam Houston card this evening. Hope this is of use:

R1 no data
R2 no data
R3 no data
R4 OK
R5 OK
R6 partial data (missing several attributes for all selections for almost all of the race, including 'position' and 'distance to finish')
R7 OK but issues with selection "Perkeo" (data showed he was travelling backwards in the second half of the race :lol: :lol: :lol: )
R8 OK
R9 OK
TPD-Zone

Thanks for the feedback - very useful. Will take this internally and report back.
Martybhoy99

The only thing I would add is that the pre race data looks okay - you see the horses plodding about then settle into the stalls. The data seems to transmit once or twice once the horses have left the stalls then data ceases to update.

Hope this helps.....
jamesedwards

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:15 pm
Were either of you's using the TPD condition
'Race information has been updated from Total Performance Data' within 'X'

and if so what was it set to?
Dallas, may I suggest it would be useful to have one long thread for reporting of TPD feedback and issues? It would help to keep everything in one place, make it easier for TPD to keep track, and also useful as a flag for users when there are gremlins like the Betfair Down thread. We could use this thread if you want to change the title to something like 'TPD feedback' if you wish?
Dallas

jamesedwards wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:29 pm
Dallas wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:15 pm
Were either of you's using the TPD condition
'Race information has been updated from Total Performance Data' within 'X'

and if so what was it set to?
Dallas, may I suggest it would be useful to have one long thread for reporting of TPD feedback and issues? It would help to keep everything in one place, make it easier for TPD to keep track, and also useful as a flag for users when there are gremlins like the Betfair Down thread. We could use this thread if you want to change the title to something like 'TPD feedback' if you wish?
Y, that would make sense, I've changed the title
jamesedwards

TPD-Zone wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:00 am
Thanks for the feedback - very useful. Will take this internally and report back.
Still some issues with Sam Houston again this evening. Race 3 and Race 5 both had missing data throughout the race.
TPD-Zone

Sam Houston is proving very difficult to get to the bottom of. I have just watched the races in Bet Mover (the TPD product that uses the GPS data) and R1 to R10 inclusive did not exhibit any issues at all. R11 and R13 had no Pars data but that was to be expected as we do not have sufficient data for the course and distance of the respective races. That would have been reported, in advance, on the Status page. Pease keep the feedback coming, it is all really useful stuff and I will report back soonest.
Martybhoy99

TPD-Zone wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:30 am
Sam Houston is proving very difficult to get to the bottom of. I have just watched the races in Bet Mover (the TPD product that uses the GPS data) and R1 to R10 inclusive did not exhibit any issues at all. R11 and R13 had no Pars data but that was to be expected as we do not have sufficient data for the course and distance of the respective races. That would have been reported, in advance, on the Status page. Pease keep the feedback coming, it is all really useful stuff and I will report back soonest.

Hi,

I emailed support yesterday regarding bet angel connecting to TPD but no data updating. Checked the status of my account and it stated 44 races remaining albeit under the description of "additional races" with expiry dates.

No response as yet. Given that 20 races "expire" on the 16th January, unclear if that is midnight tonight or tomorrow night can you look into this for me urgently.

Thanks in advance.
TPD-Zone

Hi
Just checked our email system and I assume you are referring to the email time stamped Fri 14th Jan, 6:11pm.
A reply has just been sent and I think that you will be very happy with the resolution.
Obviously get back to us if not.
Many thanks
jamesedwards

TPD-Zone wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:30 am
Missing position and leader data from Tampa race 1. I'm guessing here, but perhaps the Sam Houston issues from last night were the same problem as all my rules run off 'leader distance to finish' so nothing will trigger until a leader is identified.

Return to “Bet Angel - Total Performance Data - FAQ's”