Lay if Set and a Break Up Guardian Automation Bot

uksoundz

Hi

I’m trying to put a rule in where the automation won’t fire if the first set it won 6-0, 6-1 or 6-2.

I have added a set signal condition if the score is any of those and added a value of 1, then the back/lay rule added a condition saying fire if not got a value on those

It’s still firing if 6-0, 6-1 etc. where am I going wrong?
Dallas

uksoundz wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:45 am
Hi

I’m trying to put a rule in where the automation won’t fire if the first set it won 6-0, 6-1 or 6-2.

I have added a set signal condition if the score is any of those and added a value of 1, then the back/lay rule added a condition saying fire if not got a value on those

It’s still firing if 6-0, 6-1 etc. where am I going wrong?
Have you got three separate signal rules (one for each score line), or the three score conditions in a group of conditions which 'one or more can be true'?

Or an easier way would be to not use signals and just add a 'Tennis Completed Set Score' condition on your lay rule, and test
Selection - Won Set 1
By - 3 or less games
uksoundz

Thanks. I’ll try that now

Is there a way I can green up not at the end of the set but if he breaks back but then holds his serve too?
Dallas

uksoundz wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:05 pm

Is there a way I can green up not at the end of the set but if he breaks back but then holds his serve too?
Yes, but i'll need to double check the rule in a few hours as I can't remember exactly how it was set up to advise the best way of doing it off the top of my head
uksoundz

Great thank you Dallas!
Dallas

Dallas wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:08 pm
uksoundz wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:05 pm

Yes, but i'll need to double check the rule in a few hours as I can't remember exactly how it was set up to advise the best way of doing it off the top of my head
Just had a look at this, and the way to do it would be to first use the 'Back 50% if break back rule' and set a signal on the market
(so it clears the 'layed' signal from the selection but sets a signal for the market when it triggers)

Then add a new 'Close Trade on Selection with Greening rule' applied to 'ANY' selection with the following four conditions
Signal set condition (to test the signal on the market from the rule above is set)
Matched bets condition on selection is greater than 0
Tennis Server condition - Selection is NOT serving
Tennis Relative Score condition - selection is 1 or less games ahead of opponent
Tennis Fixed score condition - score is 0-0 points and ANY for games and Sets

That should do it but check in PM first in case I've missed anything
uksoundz

Thanks Dallas. Followed these to the letter and it doesn’t seem to fire unfortunately. I’ve tried looking into why but can’t figure it out.
uksoundz

Just to check I've done it correctly.

Under the signals tab on the Back 50% if break back rule I have the following
Signal for Market
Action Set Signal
Signal name: back
Value: 1

Then Signal for current selection
Action: Clear Signal
Signal name: layed (this was was already in your file)

Then I have created a new rule called 'Close Trade'
Type Close trade on selection with greening
arm at 10 mins, until 10 hours
trigger up to 5 times, wait 5 secs before rearming applies to ANY selection

Parameters
Signal set condition
signal names 'back' for the selection set with a value. selection: current
Matched bets on current selection >0
The selection is serving (tried serving and NOT serving neither worked)
1 or less games ahead of the opponent
Score is *,*,0 vs *,*,0

The above is what I've done, hoping you can stop something glaringly obvious!
Dabbla

The signal (back) should be the same as the parameters, market /market or selection/selection.
You have market/selection,
I don’t know this file but im guessing selection/selection is probably what your after.
Dallas

Dabbla is correct above

>>signal names 'back' for the selection set with a value. selection: current

Should be - for the market
satkinson_uk

Hi,

I was hoping you can help me. How could I adjust this so it includes the pre-game fave?

So it only triggers if the underdog goes a set and then a break up? I would be really grateful. I am new here- I know what I want to do, but learning how to do it--slowly!!!
Dallas

satkinson_uk wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:13 pm
Hi,

I was hoping you can help me. How could I adjust this so it includes the pre-game fave?

So it only triggers if the underdog goes a set and then a break up? I would be really grateful. I am new here- I know what I want to do, but learning how to do it--slowly!!!
There's a few ways of doing it, but the easiest for this example would be to just add a;

'Fix Order of Selections' rule and trigger that just before the start

You can then apply the lay rule to ''By Position (in order of favouritism) 2'
(I'm assuming you want to lay the under dog if they go a set and break up?, if not and its your intention to lay the fav if the underdog goes a set and break up just enter '1' instead of '2' when applying the rule

It also has a signal rule so it only triggers on matches when the fav is >1.55, you might want to lower that or take it out completely
The easiest way to do this is just to set it to 1.01 so that will allow it to run on all matches without removing the rule and editing the conditions of other rules

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”