custom columns

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
redcorfe

Hi,

I want to action a automatic bet using the data from a custom column that I have created on the one click screen.

How do I get guardian to look at the data in this column to action a bet when a certain scenario is matched on any of the runners ?

Could someone point me to a thread if this has been covered before.

Ta
Dallas

The bet rule needs to reference the Stored Value name which is populating that custom column, as a condition, parameter etc depending on what it is you are wanting to do
redcorfe

Hi Dallas,

Makes sense, so just use the "name" of the stored value in conditions.
Using "stored value changed conditions", "stored value condition" and "stored value set conditions" to register the bet to trigger when these conditions and other conditions / paramiters are met.
Are there any example of this kind of set-up ?

Cheers
Dallas

redcorfe wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 11:11 am
Hi Dallas,

Makes sense, so just use the "name" of the stored value in conditions.
Using "stored value changed conditions", "stored value condition" and "stored value set conditions" to register the bet to trigger when these conditions and other conditions / paramiters are met.
Are there any example of this kind of set-up ?

Cheers
Yes' that's correct

Quite a lot of the recent automation examples use Stored Value as a condition or parameter in some way, so perhaps just download a few at random if you want see some working examples of them being referenced
redcorfe

Many thanks Dallas.
Korattt

one the back of this am I able to display markers on the one click screen like on the ladder?, I’ve a great indicator that displays ‘x’ x seconds ago, is there a way of monitoring this value then when the price rises above it or dips below it the colour changes?
Dabbla

@ Korattt
Do you want a new column or as markers on the back/ lay prices ?
Korattt

Dabbla wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 9:58 am
@ Korattt
Do you want a new column or as markers on the back/ lay prices ?
Dabbs,

I've come up with something but appreciate the reply, thanks

Manual Bet.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”