LTD multiple rules help

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
BrianS

Hi all,
Struggling with getting an automation to work with my strat and even if it is possible?
It's LTD before KO
1. Green up if any team 2 ahead at any time before 69'
2. Green up 69' if only 1 goal lead (either team)
3. If 0-0 69' Red out
4. If score draw 1- 2-2 etc @ 69' Stay in an green on further goal.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Derek27

BrianS wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:48 am
Hi all,
Struggling with getting an automation to work with my strat and even if it is possible?
It's LTD before KO
1. Green up if any team 2 ahead at any time before 69'
2. Green up 69' if only 1 goal lead (either team)
3. If 0-0 69' Red out
4. If score draw 1- 2-2 etc @ 69' Stay in an green on further goal.
Thanks in advance for any help.
If you post your rules file I'll try to help?
BrianS

Cheers Derek,
Appreciated, I'm a novice having switched from another Bot..
The rules I wanted to input were in my post, I'm just trying to figure the rules and signals in BA speak/conditions as it were.
Thanks
DrJAT

BrianS wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:45 am
Cheers Derek,
Appreciated, I'm a novice having switched from another Bot..
The rules I wanted to input were in my post, I'm just trying to figure the rules and signals in BA speak/conditions as it were.
Thanks
I'm new here too but I'll try and help with what I've learned so far. Bet Angel doesn't inherently know anything about the match other than the market odds it can see in Guardian. So you first need to do one of two things:

A) Infer the match situation from the match odds, which is possible but not always an exact science
B) Use messaging between markets to work out the current score from the odds on the correct score market
C) Get some match data into Guardian somehow (i.e. via an API as in this thread viewtopic.php?f=50&t=25355&start=75&sid ... 6631118628)

I think the third option is preferable as it's more reliable. It also gives you a proper handle on the match time as well, which you don't get with options A or B. If using those you would have to estimate the time in the second half from the in-play time relative to the start of the match. From other threads it seems that people add 17 minutes to account for stoppages and half-time, but this isn't exact and if your strategy needs to take action at a set time then it will be inaccurate a lot of the time. The odds might also do something funny if there's a red card which, in some cases, might look like a goal and be misinterpreted if your rules are entirely based on the match odds.

The actual logic of what you're trying to achieve is pretty straightforward. I would look at a couple of the other football bots in this forum to get a sense of how people achieve certain effects. You can even copy rules from one bot to another so if you see something similar (there are a few LTD bots in here) you can pinch someone else's rules as a starting point. One piece of advice I would give is to use signals (or stored values) to ensure that the bot can't accidentally trigger multiple different exit points (like placing some kind of bet at 1-1 and 2-2 and 3-3- etc. if you only intend for that to fire once when the score is first tied).
BrianS

Sorry for the late reply..
Very much appreciated.
Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”