Stored value

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Waftycrancker

Hi,

I am trying to see what happens in the market when a runner is removed.

I thought I could store runner amount, then when that changed start the stored values, price, volume etc but this doesn't seem to work.

Could someone point me in the right direction please?
Thank you.
Derek27

Waftycrancker wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:35 pm
Hi,

I thought I could store runner amount, then when that changed start the stored values, price, volume etc but this doesn't seem to work.

Thank you.
Have you tried storing "the number of selections in the market" in an SV at intervals and having a rule that triggers when that SV changes?

I'm assuming updating an SV with the same value doesn't count as a change.
Waftycrancker

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:21 pm
Waftycrancker wrote:
Hi,

Thank you.
Have you tried storing "the number of selections in the market" in an SV at intervals and having a rule that triggers when that SV changes?

I've tried storing the number of runners in a history list and put a condition that the number is less than it was 1 second ago on the other sv. Is that what you mean?
Derek27

Waftycrancker wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:32 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Waftycrancker wrote:
Hi,

Thank you.

I've tried storing the number of runners in a history list and put a condition that the number is less than it was 1 second ago on the other sv. Is that what you mean?
I would have thought an SV would be sufficient, rather than a history list. That said, I can't see why your history list wouldn't work, unless the rule's not getting executed every second. Perhaps increase the time to a few seconds or check the interval that the condition's being checked.
Waftycrancker

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:42 pm
Waftycrancker wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:32 pm
Derek27 wrote:

I would have thought an SV would be sufficient, rather than a history list. That said, I can't see why your history list wouldn't work, unless the rule's not getting executed every second. Perhaps increase the time to a few seconds or check the interval that the condition's being checked.
Cheers.
Thought I was doing it wrong so glad I'm on the right track, I'll get back on it tomorrow and try your suggestion.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”