In-Play Tennis stats to Guardian using a script and API. Script and example baf

mcgoo

This is an awesome bit of coding .Thank you Sniffer66. 'Thought I would make some general observations re tennis trading after running a few bots

1. BF get the server wrong so often that you can't rely on coding/botting where the server status is key, in my opinion.The one or 2 times will destroy gains quickly. I have got around it by coding for price moves and guessing average tick moves without using the server status.One could, I guess, code better for this eventuality but it would test my diminishing grey matter and I have managed to work around it for now.If anyone has beaten/mitigated this issue with BA bot, please let me know (assuming I am not being too cheeky here :D )
2. I have noticed some stats e.g.: 1st Serve % is almost always different on Flashscore as opposed to Sofascore. One wonders who's right :D Some stats appear on Flashscore but not on Sofascore (not see the vice versa yet but presumably it could happen both ways)Flashscore doesn't appear to have an API so coding up a comparison would require web scraping (again please correct me if I am wrong here)
3. Being able to use SV's like this is a gift and gives one something concrete to automate off which is wonderful and thanks again to Sniffer66-great work my man.
4. Gottta say being able to run bots via BA is a gift too so thanks to you all on the BA team too (while I'm able to :D ) It has greatly assisted me with keeping myself occupied over the years (especially in the last couple) .Would have been great to be wildly profitable but I'll take the positives :)
5. Tennis trading is bloody nearly as hard as horse trading :D so I don't expect to be buying Ferraris but its great to see something run consistently and with solid reasons for entry and exit. Something I never got right with horses

Anyway, that's my 10c.All the best folks and thanks again :D
sniffer66

I appreciate the kind words Greg - glad it's helping you

Incorrect server is a bugger but thinking about it I could probably send the SS current server using the script then have a rule in Guardian to check it corresponds with the server in BA/BF. Will look into it and get back to you. Will have to build in a time threshold of some kind to account for the slight lag in getting the data from SS though. I'll let you know

In the interim I've gone the same way as you by looking for price moves and offsets but I'm probably missing out on a good few ticks going that route.
Laddergirl

Would love to be able to try this out but YIKES. I think you have to be a coder to figure it all out. I managed to go back to the football threads, then download the two script files, and the two files from your google drive and from there I was lost and gave up.
Is there any way you can give a more basic explanation of exactly how to install and use this for those of us who don't know coding, please?
tonytheblue

"1. BF get the server wrong so often that you can't rely on coding/botting where the server status is key, in my opinion.The one or 2 times will destroy gains quickly. I have got around it by coding for price moves and guessing average tick moves without using the server status.One could, I guess, code better for this eventuality but it would test my diminishing grey matter and I have managed to work around it for now.If anyone has beaten/mitigated this issue with BA bot, please let me know (assuming I am not being too cheeky here :D )"

How do you get around this, I just went through a full match thinking I was unlucky haha. Realised towards the end of the game the server was wrong on BA.

Thanks, T
pospmi

The script was working fine, but out of the blue an error occurred. Can someone tell me what happened? I didn't make any changes.
Thanks to all
Bez názvu.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by pospmi on Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sniffer66

pospmi wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:20 pm
The script was working fine, but out of the blue an error occurred. Can someone tell me what happened? I didn't make any changes.
Thanks to allBez názvu.png
Something may have changed on Sofascore. Is it doing that constantly now, or just for that one match\day ?

Best way to track what the issue is, and it needs to be as the errors occur, is to open up the import csv file and find the relevant cell that's giving the error. i.e row 5, count x columns across. It should then be obvious why it's erroring i.e a value missing for a Stored Value

if you can do that , and post up a screen shot of the affected row and relevant cells I'll take a look
pospmi

sniffer66 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:10 pm
pospmi wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:20 pm
Thanks to allBez názvu.png
Something may have changed on Sofascore. Is it doing that constantly now, or just for that one match\day ?

Best way to track what the issue is, and it needs to be as the errors occur, is to open up the import csv file and find the relevant cell that's giving the error. i.e row 5, count x columns across. It should then be obvious why it's erroring i.e a value missing for a Stored Value

if you can do that , and post up a screen shot of the affected row and relevant cells I'll take a look

He does it every match. I am sending a csv file.

Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fuzz28

I've been getting the same error too. It's a great script thanks to the work sniffer has done although I haven't used it in a while.

Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”