Happy Corner

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Derek27

Jukebox wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:43 pm
There's probably enough crossover interest on this forum for some members to be aware of the two separate cheating allegations made against a chess grandmaster and a high stakes poker player currently under investigation. In both there is a suspicion of the use of vibrating anal beads to obtain an edge over their competitiors

I have checked and as far as I can tell there is nothing in Betfair's T&Cs that specifically prohibits traders from using such devices while trading - any pointers as to how one might use them to improve trading profits would be appreciated.
I think the vibrator was signalling in morse code. You could have a track or courtsider doing the same but a phone and headset should suffice. :)
jimibt

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:40 pm
Jukebox wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:43 pm
There's probably enough crossover interest on this forum for some members to be aware of the two separate cheating allegations made against a chess grandmaster and a high stakes poker player currently under investigation. In both there is a suspicion of the use of vibrating anal beads to obtain an edge over their competitiors

I have checked and as far as I can tell there is nothing in Betfair's T&Cs that specifically prohibits traders from using such devices while trading - any pointers as to how one might use them to improve trading profits would be appreciated.
I think the vibrator was signalling in morse code. You could have a track or courtsider doing the same but a phone and headset should suffice. :)
you mean, a kinda ringmaster?? :D
Jukebox

I am pretty disappointed in this forum to be honest -- seems there is only one person you can count on to actually help you and that is Dallas but he might not have the required expertise in this area.
jimibt

Jukebox wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:03 pm
I am pretty disappointed in this forum to be honest -- seems there is only one person you can count on to actually help you and that is Dallas but he might not have the required expertise in this area.
was going to PM you, but thought an open message would be better - lol
Jukebox

jimibt wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:04 pm
Jukebox wrote:
I'll need a cv/resume
ShaunWhite

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:40 pm
You need the same thing for matched bets alerts when you pop out to the shops, you might even start liking the queue at the kiosk :)
jimibt

Jukebox wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:08 pm
jimibt wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:04 pm
Jukebox wrote:
I'll need a cv/resume
you're blocked :D
Jukebox

jimibt wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:57 pm
you're blocked :D
I know, the instructions were confusing.
Derek27

1984, I remember purchasing Queen's Radio Gaga on 7" vinyl for 99 pence. 2022, today I purchased a 1981 OMD album with the two Joan Of Ark songs for 61 pence. :D
Derek27

And I got Thompson Twins' Into The Gap for 58 pence. My tape deck chewed up all my favourite tapes in the nineties but now I'm buying them all back for next to nothing. :D
Derek27

flipping hell, the forum's just 23 posts, after this one, away from the 300,000th post, and I just realised I'm responsible for over 5% of them. :lol:
Derek27

Forum's hit 300,000 posts. :D
Derek27

Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:28 am
Eldest sister finally came off dialysis this week so this belongs in the happy corner :)
Shes back on it day to day though, to give her kidneys a rest.

Her kidneys are in bad shape due to a reaction to the 1st chemo she was taking for a very rare cancer in her stomach wall/lining, normally only caused by ingesting asbestos which is pretty much impossible these days so dr's think it's just a complete freak "one of those things" cancers as there's less than 10 in the country per year.

However she still needs a blood transfusion every week to top up the good cells or platelets or some such, and blood banks everywhere are always running low, so if you live near one and can spare an hour and less than a pint, then be a good soul and donate a bit. You never know when you might need it back! :)
The problem isn't a lack of donors but NHS staff shortages. I tried to book an appointment but the website wasn't working. They've only got two days supplies left and they're rationing blood for the first time in decades. I hope your sister makes the best recovery possible.
wearthefoxhat

Jukebox wrote:
Dallas could write a bot for your bot...
Derek27

Conspiracy theorist Alexmr2 Jones has been ordered by a Connecticut jury to pay $965 million to people who suffered from his lies about the 2012 Sandy Hook school massacre.

Conspiracy nuts, take note. :D

Return to “Chill Out Area”