Single key press help

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
goldfinch77

Hi again,

Just watched Lee Cals video on single key press, its brilliant thanks.

My question is, can you arrange the way the markets come up on Guadian ?

I have 4 footy selectiions but I wish to have them come up in a set order, ie MO first then CS etc.

I tried moving them around in the editor, I tied changing them alphabetically, buy changing hte rules to ABCD, still comes out in the "wrong" order.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanx

Andy
Dallas

Clicking the column headers in Guardian will sort them that way, so if you set Guardian up how you want it then save that profile whenever you load the markets into Guardian they will be in that order
goldfinch77

Dallas,

I tried what you suggested but everytime i used the 1 (actually takes 2) click, I use Ctrl and 1 they always come up in thesame order (per game) not such a big prob anyway now.

can you tell me is it possible to save these single click settings and load them on another PC, i tried export/input on the main setting tab but the 1 click didnt go over.
Dallas

goldfinch77 wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:34 pm
Dallas,

I tried what you suggested but everytime i used the 1 (actually takes 2) click, I use Ctrl and 1 they always come up in thesame order (per game) not such a big prob anyway now.

can you tell me is it possible to save these single click settings and load them on another PC, i tried export/input on the main setting tab but the 1 click didnt go over.
Clicking the column once puts them in ascending order, clicking it a second time puts them in descending order

Not sure what you mean by using CTRL 1?
That's not needed for sorting in Guardian just clicking the column headers will do it

You can save and export both your main settings profile and Guardian profile if you've changed that also
goldfinch77

What I meant by Ctrl and 1 (togeather) is to populate gaurdian with the matches and automation rules as shown in Lee Cals post showing setting up a whole days trading with a single key press.

see attachment as an example.

What I want to do is save these and transfer them to another pc.
automation sort.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

goldfinch77 wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:09 pm
What I meant by Ctrl and 1 (togeather) is to populate gaurdian with the matches and automation rules as shown in Lee Cals post showing setting up a whole days trading with a single key press.

see attachment as an example.

What I want to do is save these and transfer them to another pc.

automation sort.PNG
Ah ok see what you mean now, shortcut key profiles are the one type of settings that isn't exportable within the software yet, so you'll need to re-create them on your other PC

BTW it was me who made the post and blog on setting up a whole days trading with a single key press, but think Leecal did make a video a few months after long the same lines
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=18920
https://www.betfairtradingblog.com/betf ... one-click/
goldfinch77

Dallas,

Thanks yes I did watch the video byy Lee, didnt know it was you how created the rules, so thanks to you.

I have found that it may take 2 or 3 goes to get the matches and rules into Gaurdian but it sure makes things easy.

Back in the 80's I Iearned to fly nr Dallas , Dollar was weak aginst pound, so much cheaper there, on a cross country flight I actually flew over South Fork, I know you are a big fan.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”