Noob Q

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Coach

Evening team,

Hopefully a quick q: I am new to BA, currently doing a trial. I have been using two strategies manually in Betfair that have promise, do I have to still manually add every match ("select market") I'm looking at into BA then automate?

I cant seem to find a function / filter such as show "all games with a match odds fav <1.80" , I would need to use the "match odds" filter then select markets one by one ?

TIA
Dallas

You can use the soccer tab to find football related markets, or create a market filter to find exactly those you are after
There are some examples here you could download and use as a starting point
viewforum.php?f=63

Regarding filtering by odds criteria, Betfair won't allow this to be used as an option at the point of filtering the market, but there is a quick way of finding and removing such markets once they have been added to Guardian
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=18794
ShaunWhite

Coach wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:27 am
I cant seem to find a function / filter such as show "all games with a match odds fav <1.80" , I would need to use the "match odds" filter then select markets one by one ?
The issue with that is that odds change and what's 1.81 now could be 1.79 a second after you've added it or visa versa. Much better to load up everything and have the rule decide what it's going to bet on.

A similar situation would arise if your strategy required a certain market volume and you wanted to set up your automation in the morning.
Coach

Thanks team. I found a few vids where you could search say "soccer AND match odds" - that works but I then cant select all markets and move to guardian, I still have to add markets one by one. Holding shift etc. doesnt work.
ODPaul82

Coach wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:02 am
Thanks team. I found a few vids where you could search say "soccer AND match odds" - that works but I then cant select all markets and move to guardian, I still have to add markets one by one. Holding shift etc. doesnt work.
Right click on any of the matches -> Select all matches -> Add selections to guardian
Coach

ODPaul82 wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:34 am
Coach wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:02 am
Right click on any of the matches -> Select all matches -> Add selections to guardian
Ah thank you! I was trying to select all from the desktop window!

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”