Three Word Story

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
wearthefoxhat

Here we go thought the trader. Ready to smash a Greggs pasty, because he was a secret agent. Find me a replacement for my steak bake pasty, the other one could be bugged. But fck me, gently with a prize winning leek. He woke up startled and confused,
napshnap

Here we go thought the trader. Ready to smash a Greggs pasty, because he was a secret agent. Find me a replacement for my steak bake pasty, the other one could be bugged. But fck me, gently with a prize winning leek. He woke up startled and confused, with tears in
jimibt

Here we go thought the trader. Ready to smash a Greggs pasty, because he was a secret agent. Find me a replacement for my steak bake pasty, the other one could be bugged. But fck me, gently with a prize winning leek. He woke up startled and confused, with tears in his ample buttocks.
Archangel

Here we go thought the trader. Ready to smash a Greggs pasty, because he was a secret agent. Find me a replacement for my steak bake pasty, the other one could be bugged. But fck me, gently with a prize winning leek. He woke up startled and confused, with tears in his ample buttocks. It was still
Derek27

Here we go thought the trader. Ready to smash a Greggs pasty, because he was a secret agent. Find me a replacement for my steak bake pasty, the other one could be bugged. But fck me, gently with a prize winning leek. He woke up startled and confused, with tears in his ample buttocks. It was still his last egg
napshnap

Here we go thought the trader. Ready to smash a Greggs pasty, because he was a secret agent. Find me a replacement for my steak bake pasty, the other one could be bugged. But fck me, gently with a prize winning leek. He woke up startled and confused, with tears in his ample buttocks. It was still his last egg of the Alien
wearthefoxhat

Here we go thought the trader. Ready to smash a Greggs pasty, because he was a secret agent. Find me a replacement for my steak bake pasty, the other one could be bugged. But fck me, gently with a prize winning leek. He woke up startled and confused, with tears in his ample buttocks. It was still his last egg of the Alien invasion, he realised.
foxwood

Here we go thought the trader. Ready to smash a Greggs pasty, because he was a secret agent. Find me a replacement for my steak bake pasty, the other one could be bugged. But fck me, gently with a prize winning leek. He woke up startled and confused, with tears in his ample buttocks. It was still his last egg of the Alien invasion, he realised.

Nervously he reached
Crumpets

Nervously he reached for his wife
Korattt

Nervously he reached for his wife, but soon realised
Archangel

Nervously he reached for his wife, but soon realised she was gone
wearthefoxhat

Nervously he reached for his wife, but soon realised she was gone with a note
Korattt

Nervously he reached for his wife, but soon realised she was gone with a note, left on the
jimibt

Nervously he reached for his wife, but soon realised she was gone with a note, left on the steak bake pasty.
foxwood

Nervously he reached for his wife, but soon realised she was gone with a note, left on the steak bake pasty. The prized egg

Return to “Chill Out Area”