Automation not triggering when criteria met

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Eldog

Evening all,

I've been trying to run Automation to back over 1.5 goals with split stakes, once at 30 minutes, and again at 50 minutes, and greening up on a goal or 70 mins.

However, it does not seem to be triggering at all?

I feel like it may be user error, but if anyone could review and advise where I am going wrong I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

You have a Stored value condition testing for a stored value named 0-0 29 (and one named 0-0 49 on your second rule), But I can't see any rule which is setting these Stored Values in this file so have you checked your other file is actually triggering to set them??
Eldog

Dallas wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:50 pm
You have a Stored value condition testing for a stored value named 0-0 29 (and one named 0-0 49 on your second rule), But I can't see any rule which is setting these Stored Values in this file so have you checked your other file is actually triggering to set them??
Thanks for the reply Dallas, I know what the problem is now, thank you for pointing out the above. I was given the file in my original post but not the accompanying file for the stored values. I'll need to do some reading up in order to create that file then!
Dallas

Eldog wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:29 pm
Dallas wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:50 pm
Thanks for the reply Dallas, I know what the problem is now, thank you for pointing out the above. I was given the file in my original post but not the accompanying file for the stored values. I'll need to do some reading up in order to create that file then!
No probs
Eldog

Hi Dallas,

Apologies for the questions - I've worked up the second accompanying file for the CS check and wondered if you wouldn't mind casting your eye over it to see if i've made any obvious errors?

I think I've got it right - one thing I wasn't sure about was the 49th minute triggers as I assume we need to take into account the half time break?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Eldog wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:53 pm
Hi Dallas,

Apologies for the questions - I've worked up the second accompanying file for the CS check and wondered if you wouldn't mind casting your eye over it to see if i've made any obvious errors?

I think I've got it right - one thing I wasn't sure about was the 49th minute triggers as I assume we need to take into account the half time break?
I haven't checked each individual scan rule but the top two are set up correctly to set the required stored value needed to trigger your rules in the earlier file

Yes you do need to add the HT break on, I also usually add another 2mins for added time at the end of the first half, so to trigger a bet at 49min I'd look at arming the rule around 00:01:06 after going in-play (and of course the markets need to be in Guardian before KO for it to trigger at the correct time)
Eldog

Thanks for your Help Dallas it's much appreciated.

I'm getting there now, however the only thing I've missed off is the Stored Value for the Green up on a goal rule. It wasn't greening up when a goal was scored as I had forgotten to add the rule in my second file.

I need it to store a value whenever a goal is scored so we are no longer at 0-0. This will then trigger my first file to green up on goal.

I've attached a screenshot of the 'Goal' stored value. Have I got this wrong in regards to the arming of the rule to store the value?
Eldog

Everything is working sweet now apart from the Green up on Goal rule. When a goal goes in between 30 and 50 minutes, I'd like it to green up and close the trade, however it doesn't seem to do this all of the time.

The majority of the time , it keeps the bet running - does anyone know if I'm missing something glaringly obvious? Thanks
Dabbla

BA does not cancel bets in practice mode when the market is reset after a goal. You would need to add a cancel rule that fires after a suspension. You can do that with the condition (unsuspended time condition).

That won’t be a problem in live mode as the bets will be cancelled, unless your using a keep bet.
Eldog

Dabbla wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:52 am
BA does not cancel bets in practice mode when the market is reset after a goal. You would need to add a cancel rule that fires after a suspension. You can do that with the condition (unsuspended time condition).

That won’t be a problem in live mode as the bets will be cancelled, unless your using a keep bet.
Thanks for the reply, I'm finding the problem occurs even in live mode.

If a Goal goes in after the first stake at 30 mins, but before the second stake at 50 minutes, I'm finding it doesn't green up immediately upon the goal.

If a goal goes in at this point I want it to green up and that's the trade finished for that game

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”