Cricket Live ball by ball Data

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
its_shaw

Hi. Is there anyone aware of how and where to get live ball by ball cricket data in any format(video, audio commentary on FM or even json?)
The purpose is to be able to at least cancel the unmatched back bets after a wicket falls.
Currently I'm using an app called 'Cricket line guru' but it's more than 5 seconds behind and gives false data many times.
please guide how do you people get fast data ?
megarain

Its all about budget.

The Befair cricket API is decent, and within 2-3 secs of live for the games is covers.

if your budget is limited maybe explore that.
its_shaw

megarain wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:15 pm
Its all about budget.

The Befair cricket API is decent, and within 2-3 secs of live for the games is covers.

if your budget is limited maybe explore that.
Thanks Megarain! I would love to explore that. can you please guide me on how to use the betfair API ? Please attach the link to the relevant forum if any.
And please tell me other methods as well as my budget is not low. I can afford expensive subscriptions if they are worth it.

Note: I am trading successfully on betangel for 3 years but I'm totally unaware of how Betfair Api works and how to use it.
megarain

Its not the Betfair API - bet Betfairs cricket API - you would have to pay them 300 quid for an API key and then spend money getting a
programmer to write code. (The API key for cricket does seem to work for the general API, but a new user has to be granted the access I think)

I spent 2k getting the cricket API to basically be a dashboard (score) thou automation is possible, thou never spent the money to go that route.
- maybe contact me (via skype) if you get an API key and want to test it (for a share of the development cost).

I will PM you - thou 99% of the time this is a time-wasting effort for me.

Sorry, but thats the brutal truth and my time is expensive.
its_shaw

megarain wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:05 am
Its not the Betfair API - bet Betfairs cricket API - you would have to pay them 300 quid for an API key and then spend money getting a
programmer to write code. (The API key for cricket does seem to work for the general API, but a new user has to be granted the access I think)

I spent 2k getting the cricket API to basically be a dashboard (score) thou automation is possible, thou never spent the money to go that route.
- maybe contact me (via skype) if you get an API key and want to test it (for a share of the development cost).

I will PM you - thou 99% of the time this is a time-wasting effort for me.

Sorry, but thats the brutal truth and my time is expensive.
Thanks a lot megarain. I have added your skype number and I'm texting you there. I hope it will be one of those 1% times when your effort is not wasted.
megarain

There is no skype contact request - DM me your skype
Nitesh319

Hello, i am also trying to do this in IPL, as soon as i try to place a bet most of the time market get suspended before the bet is accepted and suspended is there any way i can do to get bets accepted fast

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”