Betfair Replica Chart Long Term TF

Doji gravestones, Candlesticks. No, it's not a haunted house, it's your own custom advanced charting!
onkargm

Hi,

Can someone provide me the exact Betfair Replica chart that Peter posts on Twitter. How do I get that.
Dallas

onkargm wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:53 pm
Hi,

Can someone provide me the exact Betfair Replica chart that Peter posts on Twitter. How do I get that.
This is the only Betfair replica thats been shared on here

But Peter has posted numerous types of advanced charts as well as regular charts from the BF website

Maybe post a link to the tweet of the exact chart you mean?
onkargm

I got it nevermind. Added dotted price envelope in the original chart that was posted.
Dallas

onkargm wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:18 pm
I got it nevermind. Added dotted price envelope in the original chart that was posted.
No probs, glad you were able to work it out
Forum

hi
can anyone please tell me how to download betfair replica charts file? i have tried on my both pcs so far and have not beenm able to download then file it would not show in the downloads when trying to import the fil to the bet angel software. I turned of my antivirus i looked fopr apps but nothing has worked so far. what else is there left to do to make it work?
Dallas

Forum wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:35 am
hi
can anyone please tell me how to download betfair replica charts file? i have tried on my both pcs so far and have not beenm able to download then file it would not show in the downloads when trying to import the fil to the bet angel software. I turned of my antivirus i looked fopr apps but nothing has worked so far. what else is there left to do to make it work?
Just click on the link in the opening post to download it

Chart.png

Then open the advanced chart editor in bet angel and import it into your advanced charts as shown in this post (8th down the list)
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=23096
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Forum

thank you for that i managed to import the fil into the software but how do i open it now how to make it visble now?
Forum

what are the must do files to import in the bet angel to make market more readable please? any tricks or tips please if you dont mind sharing?
Dallas

Forum wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:26 am
thank you for that i managed to import the fil into the software but how do i open it now how to make it visble now?
Click the advanced chart icon and select it from the list of available charts
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/sel ... harts.html
Forum

thank you i got that up now. can you please tell me is the betfair replica chart not more usefull then the original advancd bet angel charts? i have designed that of my liking but am not using it much one thing is i dont understand it fully and the other thing is there is no video available where every bit on the advanced chart is explained like what they are what they doing and how to use it to my advantage, can you help me to undertsang them better?

I managed to import the racing results trend layout . I do understand that it could be a telling information of the next race and aplying it propperly it could bring potentially more proffit. But again i dont understadn the meaning of every column and how to use it to my advantage. I see the winning jokey and winning trainer i kinda understand these two if they are the winers before and i see them in the next race i potentially could back them yes? Can you please provide some information or any help on how to understand it better.

If you can suguest pelase any other important files i would need to import in the bet angel software would be great .

Am trading 4-5 hours a day i brake even , i have learned not to trade when i dont see anything. Most of my day goes by stearing at the screen trying to understand whats going on there. I dont have the edge i guess is the right term for it. So am trying to improve it with what i know but so far it doesnt help. I have watched all the horse racing trading videos in the bet angel course at least 5 times but what i find is that they are different of what am seing in my every day trading routine. And if i try to look for set ups or certain things like Peter is suguesting in the tutorial videos then may as well spend all day looking at the screen and not find one.

I also have watched most of his videos in the youtube bet angel chanel , i mean handfull i havent watched but the rest of them i have and some of them severa times. what i have learned is that practicing is most impoprtant and learning from the recordings i make at the end of the day. But then again , why a b c is happened i dont have the unswers and am not sure if i recognize that same set up when i see it next time when am trading live, and am guesing thats because i dont understand why something happned in the regorded videos when i was learning. Sad really , i just keep looking and hoping it will come visable and self explainable , and carry on trading 4-5 hours almost every day.

Cheltenham festival wasnt great i didnt make anything i watched the videos i learned some things and most important i see the positivity Peter has when he talks about the Cheltenham but to me its all the same, even if i think i know price will move 4-5 ticks up or down i cant put 100 on and wait whats gona happen , and if i put 2 then its not worth waiting because i learn so litle in 2 hours and there is no proffit.Betting more would mean bigger loss if i get it wrong. So i figured at this point Cheltenham is not for me.
Dallas

Forum wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:33 am
thank you i got that up now. can you please tell me is the betfair replica chart not more usefull then the original advancd bet angel charts? i have designed that of my liking but am not using it much one thing is i dont understand it fully and the other thing is there is no video available where every bit on the advanced chart is explained like what they are what they doing and how to use it to my advantage, can you help me to undertsang them better?

I managed to import the racing results trend layout . I do understand that it could be a telling information of the next race and aplying it propperly it could bring potentially more proffit. But again i dont understadn the meaning of every column and how to use it to my advantage. I see the winning jokey and winning trainer i kinda understand these two if they are the winers before and i see them in the next race i potentially could back them yes? Can you please provide some information or any help on how to understand it better.

If you can suguest pelase any other important files i would need to import in the bet angel software would be great .

Am trading 4-5 hours a day i brake even , i have learned not to trade when i dont see anything. Most of my day goes by stearing at the screen trying to understand whats going on there. I dont have the edge i guess is the right term for it. So am trying to improve it with what i know but so far it doesnt help. I have watched all the horse racing trading videos in the bet angel course at least 5 times but what i find is that they are different of what am seing in my every day trading routine. And if i try to look for set ups or certain things like Peter is suguesting in the tutorial videos then may as well spend all day looking at the screen and not find one.

I also have watched most of his videos in the youtube bet angel chanel , i mean handfull i havent watched but the rest of them i have and some of them severa times. what i have learned is that practicing is most impoprtant and learning from the recordings i make at the end of the day. But then again , why a b c is happened i dont have the unswers and am not sure if i recognize that same set up when i see it next time when am trading live, and am guesing thats because i dont understand why something happned in the regorded videos when i was learning. Sad really , i just keep looking and hoping it will come visable and self explainable , and carry on trading 4-5 hours almost every day.

Cheltenham festival wasnt great i didnt make anything i watched the videos i learned some things and most important i see the positivity Peter has when he talks about the Cheltenham but to me its all the same, even if i think i know price will move 4-5 ticks up or down i cant put 100 on and wait whats gona happen , and if i put 2 then its not worth waiting because i learn so litle in 2 hours and there is no proffit.Betting more would mean bigger loss if i get it wrong. So i figured at this point Cheltenham is not for me.
Any type advanced chart would be just down to user preference and the information they wanted there is no right or wrong one, the BF replica chart simply shows what the BF charts should do but only better.

Doesn't matter what or if you use an advanced chart it would only be one small cog in a much larger puzzle, decisions should be based on several pieces of information with charts usually used as an extra layer of confirmation

I suggest reading some of the other threads on the forum posted by users also just starting out, many of them have received lots of informative and lengthy replies from experienced traders sharing there knowledge and thoughts
acecard

Is there a way to show more of the price history with this replica chart? At the moment, I'm only getting the price data from the time I open BetAngel. If I want to see what the price has done over the last say 24hrs, would that mean having to have BetAngel open for that whole time?
Euler

You would, as Betfair don't allow us to display historic data without additional fees.
Realrocknrolla

acecard wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:45 am
Is there a way to show more of the price history with this replica chart? At the moment, I'm only getting the price data from the time I open BetAngel. If I want to see what the price has done over the last say 24hrs, would that mean having to have BetAngel open for that whole time?
Load Bet Angel on a VPS then can leave 24/7 365

Return to “Advanced charting”