Back to Lay Bot

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
barrie

Just downloaded the bot described in Peter's video "Trading on Betfair using Bet Angel automation - Front runner bot - 1/2". I notice it was from 8 years ago and the software has changed since then. I have changed it to take advantage of Guardian's Nominated Selection feature which works fine for the place bet 5 seconds prior to off time. the lay bet is placed at the same time with an offset of 30 ticks BUT even though the second rule is to keep all bets in play, the lay bet is being cancelled when the race goes in play. I can see the options have changed for when the rule is triggered. I have tried various options but still no luck. Can anyone help? thanks
Dallas

Have you given the keep unmatched bets' rule a long enough time to trigger in ie, 00:00:00 from event start time till 00:00:10 after event start time?

assuming the back and lay rules were both armed and have triggered before that
barrie

Hi. Thanks for that. Actually I had already done a bit of tinkering along those lines and got it working.
Dallas

barrie wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:13 am
Hi. Thanks for that. Actually I had already done a bit of tinkering along those lines and got it working.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”