Low latency stream providers

A place to discuss anything.
megarain

Unless the cobain in-play cricket offerings have changed significantly, they offer v little of the high quality trading games
someone paying a chunk for this would expect/need.
its_shaw

syndicatebetting wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:27 am
its_shaw wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:06 pm
syndicatebetting wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:55 pm

They are still operating but do not accept individual traders anymore.

As of recent times, they only make long term deals with bookies and similar companies.
oh! Thanks for the reply. So do you have any idea how cricket traders manage to at least cancel the back/lay bets placed near the best market price before they get matched when a wicket falls ? Is there any app or method to know the fall of wicket or boundary hit within 5 seconds ?
you might have some luck of cricket stream providers that offer fast, low latency, stadium feeds. I check on cobain inplay and they only have limited stadium feeds available on selected matches:

Ok Thanks dear. I am contacting iconicviphost on telegram. I got this contact from one of the comments. he is offering the cobaine iptv subscription for 400gbp. Do you think it's worth it ? Can you share your experience of using cobaine inplay
megarain

I had a pirate version maybe 6 yrs ago.

It was crap.

Thats all I know.
syndicatebetting

its_shaw wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:50 pm
syndicatebetting wrote:
its_shaw wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:06 pm

oh! Thanks for the reply. So do you have any idea how cricket traders manage to at least cancel the back/lay bets placed near the best market price before they get matched when a wicket falls ? Is there any app or method to know the fall of wicket or boundary hit within 5 seconds ?
you might have some luck of cricket stream providers that offer fast, low latency, stadium feeds. I check on cobain inplay and they only have limited stadium feeds available on selected matches:

Ok Thanks dear. I am contacting iconicviphost on telegram. I got this contact from one of the comments. he is offering the cobaine iptv subscription for 400gbp. Do you think it's worth it ? Can you share your experience of using cobaine inplay
we can discuss further via pm
super6

syndicatebetting wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:39 pm
its_shaw wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:50 pm
syndicatebetting wrote:

we can discuss further via pm
Is it possible to do a free trial of Cobain or to actually view the schedule or historic schedule anywhere so that you can see what they offer?
syndicatebetting

Is it possible to do a free trial of Cobain or to actually view the schedule or historic schedule anywhere so that you can see what they offer?
[/quote]

try this if the schedule will load for you:

http://schedules.inplayiptv.com/SingleS ... layerId=69
super6

syndicatebetting wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:18 am
try this if the schedule will load for you:

http://schedules.inplayiptv.com/SingleS ... layerId=69
[/quote]

Shows "No records to display." for me. Tried toggling the various filters but doesn't seem to show anything.
Screenshot 2023-03-27 102723.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
syndicatebetting

Shows "No records to display." for me. Tried toggling the various filters but doesn't seem to show anything.

not sure what the issue is but it is loading fine for me:

this is just a guess, but probably you must have the software installed with a valid id/password for the online schedule to work.
anty75

Cobain InPlay-TV worked fine for me for years but today got this message instead of streams.
"This product has been decommissioned
This product has been replaced by our web based platform
Please contact your company admin for access to the new platform"
I am not wotking anymore for the company that gave me access to this product, any idea how else can I get this new web based platform? Whats the price?
KontaKinte

paddybet99 wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 5:50 pm
got my cobain inplay IPTV access from telegram. @iconicviphost
I just got scammed 600 pounds by this guy, take care guys, hes a cheater.
syndicatebetting

KontaKinte wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:37 am
paddybet99 wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 5:50 pm
got my cobain inplay IPTV access from telegram. @iconicviphost
I just got scammed 600 pounds by this guy, take care guys, hes a cheater.
lol. I bought also last year for around 400 euros. now its says IPTV has been decommissioned.

fun while it lasted though
KontaKinte

Anyone got legit cobain or Ultra Fast Sports, dm msg me or give me your telegram please, cheers!
syndicatebetting

KontaKinte wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:56 am
Anyone got legit cobain or Ultra Fast Sports, dm msg me or give me your telegram please, cheers!
No more Cobain IPTV bro. it has been decommissioned.

any sellers still echoing cobain IPTV is a fraud
libor88

Hi,

anyone has some official info from Cobain what happened ? Will it be available for retail customers ? Thanks
zweistein

I want to know that also. I bought the service one month ago and and it was okay, I could see myself travelling to bet365 restricted countries and have an access to low-latency (6-8 sec) sports streams.

But now it became unavailable so I would love to know if there is any other solution? Also for the person that offered the service, if you get any solution, let us/me know please. Now you are unavailable on Telegram which I understand, I can imagine getting a lot of angry reactions

Return to “General discussion”