Thanks Everyone For a Great Season

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Michael5482

I've had my best football season to date trading the winter leagues mainly due to this forum and the advice people give out. I was doing OK previously but I'd of described myself as a lazy trader but reading and interacting on the forum has gave me the motivation to push on and that's exactly what I've done.

I've had 3 big losses (circled in red), 1 was the exchange going down, 2nd was leaving decent sized bets in the market getting distracted, not cancelling them they got took and had moved on not realizing the 3rd I over staked and got done no excuse for that. The rest of the losses are small and ate up by the wins.

Circled in green is where I started modelling leagues and games putting it together with my match reading skills (bar the over staking loss) this looks promising for next season and has laid the foundations for future endeavors trading.

Thanks again for all the positive advise people post. If I was to offer a small piece of advice it would be to stop what your doing just for a day re-evaluate where your at with your trading and ask yourself what you want from it, identify your weaknesses (be honest). Put a plan in place to rectify/improve them one at a time. Take responsibility, become the trader you want be the only thing stopping you is yourself.

My summer will be mainly spent planning, researching and learning with Python, BetCode, Databases etc as API automation is where my long-term future hopefully lies. Whether I'm successful with this remains to be seen but I'd rather try and fail than not try at all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Realrocknrolla

Nice post, well done.
Euler

Well done and thanks for sharing your success. I think we can all appreciate that it takes hard work, so congratulations on well earned success.

Return to “Football trading”