Back Over 1.5 Goals Pre Kick Off

Michael5482

I've been working with and modeling the Over 1.5 Markets (all top winter/summer leagues) and came up with this strategy. Quite basic but thought I'd share it none the same maybe help give people a few ideas. Like all strategies game selection is key.

Backs (and keeps in play) Over 1.5 Goals before KO @ odds of 1.60 & 1.90 for £10 to give an average entry odds of 1.75.
Hedges on a goal between 45 seconds in play and 68 mins 22s (on average) If only matched @ 1.60 the it hedges and the market will cancel the bet at 1.90.
Hedges on in play on average 68 mins 22 seconds (on average) if no goals are scored.
Goal score before bets matched in-play just means you've not lost anything :D

If no goals are scored and your bets are matched your average loss at an average time of 68 min 22s will be on average 58.69%. I'm operating off a 81% strike rate so it's sustainable for my game selection. Hopefully that will continue.

Enjoying all this modelling/learning stuff it's deffo the future, had to give up watching Steph's Packed Lunch for it mind :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BWhizz

Thanks….was going to create something like this….so will have a look. Think i will be using different entry points though

👍🏻

Cheers
Billy

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”