Best site for horse form/predictions?

The sport of kings.
scottie21uk

Hi all,

Im new to the trading game but have been experimenting mainly with over under football scores for the past few months.

i have started to now look at horses and was just wondering what sites people use for form and predictions based around the form. i have tried a few like racing post and at the races bu found the contradict each other.

I would have suspected that given the form data is raw figures and a calculation is made for the predictions from this data they would all give roughly the same predictions.

Is this skullduggery from at the races given it has its own betting site. is the racing post more impartial in its predictions. is there any site better i should be looking at.

Sorry for what is probably a fairly newb question but any guidance would be great.

Cheers
Michael5482

scottie21uk wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:58 am
Hi all,

Im new to the trading game but have been experimenting mainly with over under football scores for the past few months.

i have started to now look at horses and was just wondering what sites people use for form and predictions based around the form. i have tried a few like racing post and at the races bu found the contradict each other.

I would have suspected that given the form data is raw figures and a calculation is made for the predictions from this data they would all give roughly the same predictions.

Is this skullduggery from at the races given it has its own betting site. is the racing post more impartial in its predictions. is there any site better i should be looking at.

Sorry for what is probably a fairly newb question but any guidance would be great.

Cheers
Personally I'd concentrate on the football and master them markets, if you haven't I'd imagine you won't find the horses any easier. If your new adding another sport to trade after a couple of months will just give you more problems to solve and ultimately you'll tread water at best and waste months.

Only exception I'd say is you found you don't like football trading for whatever reason then by all means move to the horses, don't do both.
beermonsterman

I use Racing post for my horses and find racing post to be the best as you can get all info under one roof but that's my preference

Return to “Trading Horse racing”