TPD does not connect | error invalid user

Integrate live racecourse data into your favourite Betfair trading interface from TPD.
Sahfire

I've been a Betfair customer for over 15 years. My login is working and my BetAngel is working. However, my purchased license of Total Performance Data show "Error - cannot find user" at the Total Performance Data tab @ Bet Angel Settings. What's up with that? The key is entered correctly. I've used Guardian, followed all instructions and I've even generated a new key, tried witht that but issue still exist. I've contacted BetAngel and they tell me I have configured it all as I should and suggest I contact Total Performance Data. I have contacted them and they have no clue, told me to regenerate the key

How can I report TPD company as scam?

https://pasteboard.co/e4mYE9Fe7ULu.png

"I have undertaken some diagnostics and for some reason the system is not recognising your licence key as being valid. Could we please try changing your licence key - you can do this by navigating to your TPD Zone account and clicking "Change Key". Obviously then copy the new key into Bet Angel."
Euler

There is no scam, that's a bit over the top TBF.

Just contact TPD, follow instructions and I'm sure they can resolve it.

Have you regenerted the key on Tpd zone and entered the new key into Bet Angel?
Sahfire

"Just contact TPD, follow instructions and I'm sure they can resolve it."
- I've done that.

Have you regenerted the key on Tpd zone and entered the new key into Bet Angel?
- Yes, I have. Same issue.
Euler

Go back to TPD, they are usually good at responding. We can't help you as it's a TPD related issue.
Sahfire

It's working now for some reason. Haven't worked before. I guess complaining pays off.
jamesedwards

Sahfire wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:47 pm
It's working now for some reason. Haven't worked before. I guess complaining pays off.
See below a complete and thorough list of possible causes of this problem:

1. User error

;)

Return to “Bet Angel - Total Performance Data - FAQ's”