Share your servants
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:48 pm
Dallas wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:19 pm
kaiibix wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:13 pm
OK it seems to be placing the bets correctly I think :-)

But the bets are $2.86 per stake so would take roughly 350 bets and 350 seconds to fill up the whole $1000, but should be accepting the whole $1000 if its available which it is with the big horse racing liquidity?
Yes thats correct, but you can speed up the rearm times and use something like 0.2 (200ms) so will match them much quicker.
But beware of the hourly transaction limit which is why i suggested you put a minimum on what it takes
https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopi ... 47&t=11378
An slight update on the counting of bets (number of transactions) when staking under £2 would count as 2 transactions would now be 2 transactions if the bets are under £1. Am I right Dallas?
Yes, that is correct
ShaunWhite

Dallas wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:50 pm
Yes, that is correct
Might be worth editing that link to say it's 0.2p per transaction (place and cancel being 2) and that any commission you generate in the 24hr period is used to offset that charge. Ie pay £20 in commission throughout the day and you can have an extra 10,000 to be used at any time on the same day for no additional cost. That's tallied at the end of the day so you could in theory place 15,000 transactions in one hour overnight and so long as you go on to pay enough commision later in the day you're in the clear.

Not surprisingly some people have had big unexpected bills but if its a one off and you ask nicely they'll usually forget it. If you're offering on every market in multiple sports 247 then you can easily do millions of transactions in a day accidentally.
Dallas

ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:04 pm
Dallas wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:50 pm
Yes, that is correct
Might be worth editing that link to say it's 0.2p per transaction (place and cancel being 2) and that any commission you generate in the 24hr period is used to offset that charge. Ie pay £20 in commission throughout the day and you can have an extra 10,000 to be used at any time on the same day for no additional cost. That's tallied at the end of the day so you could in theory place 15,000 transactions in one hour overnight and so long as you go on to pay enough commision later in the day you're in the clear.

Not surprisingly some people have had big unexpected bills but if its a one off and you ask nicely they'll usually forget it. If you're offering on every market in multiple sports 247 then you can easily do millions of transactions in a day accidentally.
I've gave it a little tweak and added a link to the transaction charge section of their T&C's

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”