Display Real Time Velocity and Cadence Fluctuations and Errors with Single Bet Buttons - One Click Screen Settings

Dallas

sIGNAL wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:56 am
Using these settings and its good thank you.
Ive added a custom column for speed which is working fine, though by default its not in MPH.
How do I alter the displayed value so it shows MPH please ?
The speed arrives from TPD in m/s, to convert to MPH on the stored value that stores the speed you need to use the adjustment area and multiple it by an entered amount of 2.23694
sIGNAL

Dallas wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:21 am
sIGNAL wrote:
Ive added a custom column for speed which is working fine, though by default its not in MPH.
The speed arrives from TPD in m/s, to convert to MPH on the stored value that stores the speed you need to use the adjustment area and multiple it by an entered amount of 2.23694
OK thanks but where can i edit that stored value as Im using BA 1.61b and I believe that the TPD data defaults are already available in this version without the use of a rules file so Im not sure where I go to edit that value ?

Or do I have to use a rules files for the MPH column ?
Sorry If im being stupid, still getting my head around the TPD data and rules.

See my current screenshot which Ive modified from your Velocity and Cadence rules file.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

sIGNAL wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:11 pm
Dallas wrote:
sIGNAL wrote:
OK thanks but where can i edit that stored value as Im using BA 1.61b and I believe that the TPD data defaults are already available in this version without the use of a rules file so Im not sure where I go to edit that value ?

See my current screenshot which Ive modified from your Velocity and Cadence rules file.
You need to use a rules file and store it as a value
Then use the custom column editor to display the stored value name rather than selecting it from pre-set information options
sIGNAL

Dallas wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:16 pm
sIGNAL wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:11 pm
Dallas wrote:

You need to use a rules file and store it as a value
Then use the custom column editor to display the stored value name rather than selecting it from pre-set information options
ok I understand it now. thank you Dallas

Return to “TPD / Total Performance Data”