Predicted Goals, Live Scores and IP Time for Big 6 Leagues - Coupon w/Filter

All the information you need, presented right in front of you the way you want it!
Dallas

When used this coupon will first search for and filter the Match Odds and Correct Score markets for todays matches in the big 6 European Leagues (English PL and Championship, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A and French Ligue 1

Those markets will be added to Guardian but ONLY the Match Odds markets from each fixture will appear in the actual coupon, the coupon will then display the 'Predicted Goals', Live Score and In-Play Time (in minutes) exactly as shown in the image below'
*The predicted number of goals will appear 30mins before KO*

Coupon 2a.jpg

To do this it uses the following market filters within the Coupon;

Start time; Today
Event Type; Soccer
Filter Text; English Premier League OR La Liga OR Bundesliga OR English Championship OR Italian Serie A OR French Ligue 1
Market Types; Match Odds and Correct Score
Show Only; Markets that will turn In-Play
Show Only; Markets currently NOT In-Play

Remember this is just an example template and once imported you can fully customize and make any adjustments you require.

To use the Coupon click on the 'Predicted Goal with Live Scores and IP-Time.bcf attachment link below and that will download it to your computer, if you're unsure how to then import a coupon see this post
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=23096

Goal Prediction with Live Scores and IP Time.bcf

Displaying the Live Scores, Predicted Goals and In-Play Time

To push the Live scores, predicted number of goals and provide the in-play will also require you to download the rules file 'Predicted Goals with Live Scores and IP Time.baf below, and import it into your Guardian (the same link above will show where to import a rules file in Guardian), then after loading the coupon from above each day apply the automation file it to the markets it finds
Predicted Goals with Live Scores and IP Time.baf

Once applied to the markets your Guardian and coupon page should look like this
Guardian Coupon.jpg
(you don't need your Guardian page open once you've applied the rules files, that image just shows what it should look like once set up and ready)

***Special Thanks to the forum user Sibur***

The rules in the file which provide the live scores in the file above were kindly created and shared by the user 'Sibur' in this thread, all i've done is copy them into the new file above and added the additional rules for the predicted scores and in-play time
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=27973

So please take a moment to drop him a thank you or if you have any questions directly relating to them they are probably best asked on that thread.

The live scores are derived from the Correct Score market so once a team scores a 4th goal the score will be denoted as either HW or AW, I've tested these on 100s of matches over the last few weeks from various leagues and found them to be accurate in all but one match to date (which was a very very low liquidity minor league) so imo this is currently the best set of Guardian rules on the forum for displaying the live score
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Comparrison .jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rich1950

Hi there

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=18676

does not seem to work for me

Cheers
Dallas

Rich1950 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:15 pm
Hi there

does not seem to work for me

Cheers
What error message are you seeing?
Rich1950

Hi Dallas,

Betfair trading communityIndex
Information
You are not authorised to read this forum.

seems strange
Dallas

Rich1950 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:34 am
Hi Dallas,

Betfair trading communityIndex
Information
You are not authorised to read this forum.

seems strange
I've never seen that type of error before, providing you are logged in which you must be to post a message there's no reason why the page shouldn't be visible, if you weren't logged in you just wouldn't be able to see the attachments like the images etc

Can you send a screenshot so I can see exactly how it appears to you and what information is visible to you?
Rich1950

Hi Dallas

Dallas

Rich1950 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:48 am
Hi Dallas

Thanks for the screenshot, the link I added (by mistake) was to an old thread showing how to import only filters and coupons

That thread was moved offline about a year ago when I created a new updated thread to show how to import all file types into Bet Angel (ie, filters, coupons, charts, automation, guardian layouts etc etc)

I've now updated the link in the opening post so it takes you to the correct page

Thanks for pointing this out though
Rich1950

Hi Dallas,

Thanks for taking the time

regards
parrettt

won't open for me too
Where is the new link please?
Dallas

parrettt wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:50 am