High Low just for Inplay

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
gstar1975

At the moment on the One click screen custom columns I am able to select High and Low Price for the entire time the market is open which is automatically provided by Bet Angel.

How can I just have the option to just have the High and Low prices from when the market goes inplay?

Can this be an option added to the list of addd features to further versions of Bet Angel please?
High and Low of price options but not for just inplay High Low.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesedwards

gstar1975 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:23 pm
At the moment on the One click screen custom columns I am able to select High and Low Price for the entire time the market is open which is automatically provided by Bet Angel.

How can I just have the option to just have the High and Low prices from when the market goes inplay?

Can this be an option added to the list of addd features to further versions of Bet Angel please?
You can save low and high prices as stored values in Guardian, and therefore add whatever conditions you wish, including in-play only.
Dallas

jamesedwards wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:27 pm
gstar1975 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:23 pm

You can save low and high prices as stored values in Guardian, and therefore add whatever conditions you wish, including in-play only.
There's a rules file that does Both in-play high/low and in-play rolling high/low here
viewtopic.php?f=78&t=25344
gstar1975

Got it thanks!

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”