Power Query - T20 Historical Results

paspuggie48

This Power Query gets all the historical T20 Team results (not Internationals). It gets all the data from 2010-2023, some 10,000+ records.

T20Results.png

It works by using the URL as the source data link (in the worksheet called "URL"). This is converted to a Function which then scrapes that webpage data and combines it all to create one list.

PQT20Results.png

The URL column is hidden but I've added another columned called "LINK" where the Hyperlink formula is added to create a direct hyperlink, should you want to go to that webpage for that year.

To update the data; right-click with your mouse anywhere on the green Table and select "Refresh". It takes about 30 seconds to refresh.

T20 Results 2010-2023.xlsx

* In time I may create some more detailed queries that get a lot more match details or in particular Internationals only.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

I noticed there was already a T20 results 2010-2020 when adding this one to the index page, so I've still left the thread but will remove that older link from the index
paspuggie48

Dallas wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:20 am
I noticed there was already a T20 results 2010-2020 when adding this one to the index page, so I've still left the thread but will remove that older link from the index
Oops, my apologies Dallas. As I've updated this one, deleting the older one is the right call ;)

Cheers buddie 8-)

Return to “Excel Power Query”