Todays Tennis Mens & Womens MO with Set Number & Set Progress Sorting - Coupon w/Filter

All the information you need, presented right in front of you the way you want it!
Dallas

This coupon one will filter for today's men's and women's match odds markets and load them into a coupon/watch list, the coupon also contains a custom column to display the current set number being played, and current set progress (number of games won by leading player), the later using a coloured heat map

To do this it uses the following market filters;
Start time; Today
Events; Tennis
Filter Text; NOT Doubles AND NOT Qualifying AND NOT Challenger
Market Types; Match Odds

Then once loaded the coupon will display the markets with the custom column for the set number and set progress as shown below

WL1.jpg

It is also possible to sort your matches matches by either of these, to do this simply click
Sort > Markets > Stored Value (and enter either 'Set' or 'Game' for the stored value name depending if you want to sort your matches by the Set number or Set Progress)

In the image below I've entered the stored value name of Game so I'm about to sort the matches by set progress

WL2.jpg

As you can see in the next image it's now sorted the matches by set Progress, the darker the green colour the closer a player is to winning the set

WL2a.jpg

Remember this is just an example template and once imported you can fully customize and make any adjustments you require.

Please note you will need to be using at least V1.61 to use this file, if you are using a older version you can download V1.61 from here
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=27763

Using the Coupon
To use the Coupon click on the Today's Tennis Set & Game Progress.bcf attachment links below and that will download it to your computer, if you're unsure how to then import a coupon see this post
https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopi ... 62&t=18676
Todays Tennis Set & Game Progress.bcf

Rules File
To store and pass set and games numbers to your Coupon you will also need to download and import the 'Set and Game Stored Values.baf' file into your Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
Guardian Import.jpg
Set and Game Stored Values.baf
** Please note if you have already downloaded the Tennis Set and Progress Guardian layout example you don't need to download this rules file as it's exactly the same one as used in that example

Editing the Rules File
Once you have it imported into your Guardian the rules file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File", also please refer to the 'Note' tab for each rule understand how each rule works and how it may be connected to other rules within the file
Notes.JPG

Colour Settings
For the Set Progress column to change colour you'll need to download and import the 'Value Based Colour Setting' file named 'Tennis Progress.bavbc' and import them into your Value Based Colour Settings Editor, then select them as your 'Background' and 'Text' Settings for the Game Progress custom column
Colours.jpg
VBCS Import.JPG
Tennis Progress.bavbc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sniffer66

Question on the Watch List Sorting please Dallas.
I'm using it for footy, and I want to sort any matches I have entries to the top of the watch list. I know I can override the Watch List sort from the coupon. So, I have a CS market SV called Entered. Pre KO that's set to 0 , if I make an entry into the market it's set to 1. But if I try and specify the sort override in the coupon, or turn that off and sort manually from the watch list using that SV nothing happens. I've checked the logs and I have CS markets either with Entered = 1 or 0. But no sorting happening

Is it dynamic in that it re-sorts as SV values change or do I need to re-apply the sort every time a value changes ? Either way - I get no sorting :(
sniffer66

sniffer66 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:29 pm
Question on the Watch List Sorting please Dallas.
I'm using it for footy, and I want to sort any matches I have entries to the top of the watch list. I know I can override the Watch List sort from the coupon. So, I have a CS market SV called Entered. Pre KO that's set to 0 , if I make an entry into the market it's set to 1. But if I try and specify the sort override in the coupon, or turn that off and sort manually from the watch list using that SV nothing happens. I've checked the logs and I have CS markets either with Entered = 1 or 0. But no sorting happening

Is it dynamic in that it re-sorts as SV values change or do I need to re-apply the sort every time a value changes ? Either way - I get no sorting :(
Actually, ignore this. Sorry. Realised it was the Settings tab on the coupon. I have grouped custom panels and there's a slightly hidden sort override in that tab as well. Turned off and all good

Return to “Market coupons”