Football Markets Filter - All Competitions

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
yosibet

Hi, does anyone have a filter that captures all matches (including Cup, Champions League, Europa League etc.)? I would appreciate it if you would be willing to share. TIA.
LeTiss

yosibet wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:32 am
Hi, does anyone have a filter that captures all matches (including Cup, Champions League, Europa League etc.)? I would appreciate it if you would be willing to share. TIA.
ALL matches?
You mentioned specific cups there, as if you don't want certain markets or competitions to be included in the filter

If you just want all matches then that's fairly straightforward on the market filter editor - just tick football on the events type and nothing else
Dallas

and be prepared for several thousand markets to appear :D
Euler

I'm currently using this as a text filter, along with a volume filter to pick up most of the matches I'm interested in: -

Spanish la liga or english premier league and not u21 or italian serie a or champions league or europa league or english championship or champions league or FA Cup or english league 1 or english league 2 or ligue 1 or bundesliga and not bundesliga 2 and not junior or UEFA Euro or Football League Cup or International not u23 not (W)
yosibet

LeTiss wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:57 am
yosibet wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:32 am
ALL matches?
You mentioned specific cups there, as if you don't want certain markets or competitions to be included in the filter

If you just want all matches then that's fairly straightforward on the market filter editor - just tick football on the events type and nothing else
I may not have explained myself correctly, I am after a filter to identify the two main european competitions and the main Cup tournaments for the main european leagues, not every match. I am looking for matches with relatively good liquidity and from competitions that I could find some info/data about.
yosibet

Dallas wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:22 pm
I may have to refrase my question (english is not my first language), I am looking for a filter that will identify the main european level competitions and Cup leagues from the main countries, Italy, Spain, Germany etc. That of course if someone has managed to create such a filter
Dallas

yosibet wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:49 pm
Dallas wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:22 pm
I may have to refrase my question (english is not my first language), I am looking for a filter that will identify the main european level competitions and Cup leagues from the main countries, Italy, Spain, Germany etc. That of course if someone has managed to create such a filter
Euler has listed a 'text' filter you could use as a starting point

It's then just a case of adding in the additional competitions you want and filtering out any other fixtures that pop up as you do so
gstar1975

I just tried this "How to Get Everything you need in a Single Click!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYRn6CUyFDQ&t=615s

The one click hot key, but now all of my coupons have disappeared from Guardian.
One Click Hot Keyjpg.jpg
One Click Hot Key Rules.jpg

SOLVED:
I managed to solve this myself by selecting a coupon and just pressing save then the list appeared in the drop down on guardian.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
paspuggie48

Euler wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:07 pm
I'm currently using this as a text filter, along with a volume filter to pick up most of the matches I'm interested in: -

Spanish la liga or english premier league and not u21 or italian serie a or champions league or europa league or english championship or champions league or FA Cup or english league 1 or english league 2 or ligue 1 or bundesliga and not bundesliga 2 and not junior or UEFA Euro or Football League Cup or International not u23 not (W)
You saviour. I just couldn't quite get it right but glad you posted this ;)

I did add "no AFC Champions league" though
Rich1950

Euler wrote:

Thank you

I am looking to include Bundesliga 2 but not include the U19 German Junioren Bundesliga

If I add "or Bundesliga 2" I end up with the U19 German Junioren Bundesliga (Today )

cheers
Dallas

Rich1950 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:15 pm
Euler wrote:

Thank you

I am looking to include Bundesliga 2 but not include the U19 German Junioren Bundesliga

If I add "or Bundesliga 2" I end up with the U19 German Junioren Bundesliga (Today )

cheers
Use;
AND NOT U19
Rich1950

HI Dallas

Thanks for the quick reply

I Used Spanish la liga or english premier league and not u21 or italian serie a or champions league or europa league or english championship or champions league or FA Cup or bundesliga or bundesliga 2 and not junior or UEFA Euro or Football League Cup or International not u23 not (W) AND NOT U19

and still get the U19

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Rich1950 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:04 pm
HI Dallas

Thanks for the quick reply

I Used Spanish la liga or english premier league and not u21 or italian serie a or champions league or europa league or english championship or champions league or FA Cup or bundesliga or bundesliga 2 and not junior or UEFA Euro or Football League Cup or International not u23 not (W) AND NOT U19

and still get the U19

It needs to folloe bundesliga as in below

Spanish la liga or english premier league and not u21 or italian serie a or champions league or europa league or english championship or FA Cup or bundesliga and not U19 or UEFA Euro or Football League Cup or International not u23 not (W)
Rich1950

Hi Dallas

Thank you once again

regards
mtommo

Probably not the best way to do it, but I use this as a text filter, and every time I see a league I don't want, I just add "AND NOT (league name)" to the bottom of the list.

for example, AND NOT INDONESIAN

Just copy the following and paste into your filter under "Filter markets by Text"

NOT LADIES AND NOT AFC CUP AND NOT AZERBAIJAN AND NOT BOLIVIAN AND NOT ESTONIAN AND NOT GIBRALTAR AND NOT INDIAN AND NOT KUWAIT AND NOT U21 AND NOT DEVELOPMENT AND NOT ROMANIAN LIGA II AND NOT INDONESIAN AND NOT ALBANIAN AND NOT ALGERIAN AND NOT BOSNIA AND NOT ECUADORIAN AND NOT HUNGARIAN AND NOT SERBIAN AND NOT SLOVENIAN AND NOT SLOVAKIAN AND NOT VENEZUELAN AND NOT WELSH AND NOT THAILAND AND NOT CHILEAN AND NOT KENYAN AND NOT MALAYSIAN AND NOT CROATIAN 2 HNL AND NOT CZECH 3 LIGA AND NOT ARGENTINIAN COPA AND NOT B NACIONAL AND NOT MOROCCAN AND NOT PERUVIAN AND NOT RFEF AND NOT GROUP AND NOT BRAZILIAN AND NOT LATVIAN AND NOT MEXICAN AND NOT B/ AND NOT TERCERA AND NOT REGIONELLA AND NOT CUP AND NOT GEORGIAN AND NOT COLOMBIAN AND NOT U19 AND NOT U21 AND NOT FRIENDLIES AND NOT U20 AND NOT TORNEO AND NOT MAJOR LEAGUE AND NOT CONCACAF AND NOT UNITED SOCCER LEAGUE AND NOT COSTA RICAN AND NOT PARAGUAYAN AND NOT AFRICAN

Mike

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”