Betfair in Slovakia

A place to discuss anything.
Alberto322

By the way, any recommendations apart from Betfair? It's just a hobby, nothing more, but during quarantine, it was pretty handy when I won something, though it also made me realize that I should be careful with where I bet and how much I bet. Found a mobile app after reading a review and since then I've been hooked, but not in a bad way as in addicted, just really enjoying some free time on this app, but I'm interested in what you all play on, and please only secure recommandations.
jccgold

Im with the same questions. I was told today by betfair chat that i can still register in Hungary and do sports betting in betfair there?
Im not totally sure what was blocked by Hungary SARA, was it the bank deposits?
So im thinking in maybe Hungary, or Austria, or Slovakia. Betfair chat also told me that they are open unrestricted in Slovakia. Does anyone know if this is true, and if theres gambling tax on winnings in Slovakia?
libor88

Hi.

In Slovakia Betfair exchange is still available and there are still no taxes from winnings.
jccgold

Why do you say betfair is legal in Slovakia? Betfair is currently banned from Slovakia. You can`t enter betfair.com if you`re there

Return to “General discussion”