Strictly

Eurovision, Political betting markets, reality TV and other special markets.
LeTiss

I've said this before on this forum, I'll say it again.....the bookmakers have moles within the telephone voting

Anyone watching Strictly this year will see the bloke Layton Williams is the best dancer, he's virtually a professional

However, he's 4th favourite to win at a massive price of 15......there can no reason for this, apart from the bookies having access to the voting results and seeing he's not got the support from the public

It's why I don't tend to get involved with TV Reality markets so much these days......there is too much manipulation completely out of our control
Dallas

I dipped in them for a few years pre-covid but haven't bothered recently for that precise reason, the odds made so little sense at time until it came o light that someone/entity were effectively insider trading them

Its a shame really they were good fun for a while especially big brother at its height
LeTiss

I'm afraid you're right. They have become markets with insider trading......I don't think there's any doubt about that

Return to “Non Sports trading Markets”