Back 2nd-4th if Travelling Faster than the Leader at this Location - Guardian Automation Bot

obitus

Would it be simple enough to change this file so that it lays the leader instead of backing 2nd - 4th?
Dallas

obitus wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:23 pm
Would it be simple enough to change this file so that it lays the leader instead of backing 2nd - 4th?
It would need quite a few changes to the conditions and SV's it uses

So effectively lay the leader if any of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th positions are travelling faster than the leader was at that location?
Or only lay if 2nd position is travelling faster at that location?
obitus

If any of the 2nd, 3rd or 4th are traveling faster
Dallas

obitus wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:55 pm
Give this a try, I've not tested it just made the edits I think it needs, so run it in PM first and let me know if its working OK
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
obitus

Dallas wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:42 pm
obitus wrote:
Give this a try, I've not tested it just made the edits I think it needs, so run it in PM first and let me know if its working OK
thanks thats a big help ive changed to lays etc to suit, just a small question though under the "Store TPD data" rule and the "difference" store value, should the highlighted option be a nominated selection (ie. rank custom ranking 1 for the fav?)

or will the stored value for the "leaders_speed" automatically take the speed for the leader?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

obitus wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:17 pm
Dallas wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:42 pm
obitus wrote:
thanks thats a big help ive changed to lays etc to suit, just a small question though under the "Store TPD data" rule and the "difference" store value, should the highlighted option be a nominated selection (ie. rank custom ranking 1 for the fav?)

or will the stored value for the "leaders_speed" automatically take the speed for the leader?
Yes, its storing every runners speed, then deducting that from the current leaders speed each time the rule triggers
So every runner has the speed difference between it and the current leader in a SV each update

Return to “TPD / Total Performance Data”