Deleting/removing customised columns

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
jamesedwards

Is there a way to delete old and unwanted customised columns in the one-click screen? My profile is now up to 90 and I only actually use about 30 of them.
Dallas

No there isn't, there is only the option to show/hide them via the column chooser

I had to check why there wasn't a delete button first and its due to the way the are allocated in the One Click layout and overall performance,

ie, you have 55 columns it knows to make sure all those are available when using the profile
if you deleted some it would need to dynamically allocate and deallocate columns on demand which would then slow the one-click screen down
jamesedwards

Dallas wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:19 pm
No there isn't, there is only the option to show/hide them via the column chooser

I had to check why there wasn't a delete button first and its due to the way the are allocated in the One Click layout and overall performance,

ie, you have 55 columns it knows to make sure all those are available when using the profile
if you deleted some it would need to dynamically allocate and deallocate columns on demand which would then slow the one-click screen down
Cheers. I'd better start recycling unused ones then rather than just keep adding more :lol:
Dallas

jamesedwards wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:45 pm
Dallas wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:19 pm

Cheers. I'd better start recycling unused ones then rather than just keep adding more :lol:
:D That's probably best
Derek27

I've never needed more than a few columns never mind 10+, but wouldn't backing up and restoring the file CustCols_Default.cfg solve the problem?

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”