Lay the Favourite - Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This bot can be used on any type of market market and is as simple as they come, it's job being to simply to place a £10 lay on the favourite 2mins before the start, on the condition it's lay price is Less than 4.0

If you are new to automation once you've imported the rules file into your Bet Angel if you click the 'Edit Rules File' on your Guardian automation tab you'll be able to see exactly how the rule was created and just how easy it is to automate your betting

**Please note you will need to be using at least V1.61 to use this file, if you are using a older version you can download V1.61 from here
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro

Downloading and Importing the File
To use the file just click on the 'Lay the Favourite.baf' link below and that will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click on a rules file as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the pick list area just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mastermind

After download it says as I want to import it into BAP .. its created in a different version. But I am running on v1.60.0 at the moment .. are you aware of this problem? Isn´t this the newest version, except the Beta?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Mastermind wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:18 pm
After download it says as I want to import it into BAP .. its created in a different version. But I am running on v1.60.0 at the moment .. are you aware of this problem? Isn´t this the newest version, except the Beta?
It was created with the V1.61 Beta so you'll need to be using that to download it
Mastermind

I understand .. thanks for the reply ... I´ve changed all three devices now to ne new beta version, thanks for the kind help.
itsmytrade

Can l simply adjust the odds to for instance, lay the fav if odds are below 1.7 on the match odds football market?

And:

Could l apply the same to tennis matches match odds?

Thanks in advance.

Still new to automation as l found out yesterday when l had clicked unlimited triggers on a BOT l created I stead of trigger once. Had l left a large amount of money in my account it would have wiped me out, hence why l may seem like l am asking trivial questions at times.
Dallas

itsmytrade wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:20 am
Can l simply adjust the odds to for instance, lay the fav if odds are below 1.7 on the match odds football market?

And:

Could l apply the same to tennis matches match odds?

Thanks in advance.

Still new to automation as l found out yesterday when l had clicked unlimited triggers on a BOT l created I stead of trigger once. Had l left a large amount of money in my account it would have wiped me out, hence why l may seem like l am asking trivial questions at times.
Yes, rules aren't specfic to markets unless you want them to be and add a 'Market Type' condition

The only time you'd really use unlimited triggers is when storing values or setting signals etc, there's never really a reason to use it on betting rules, unless you've a tight set of conditions to stop it at some point otherwise it will just continue placing bets until either the market closes or you run out of money

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”