Profit/loss by odds ranges

tryingtotrade

Hello,

I feel my strategy might be doing better at higher odds compared to the favorites.
It doesn't seem possible to get that information off the Betfair statement but I would have to export all my bets directly from Betangel?
Would someone be able to achieve this, for example calculate the profit of all back bets placed over the odds of 10 or lay bets between odds 10-20 etc or is there a template for this already?
Thank you
firlandsfarm

Export the Betfair Betting History to a spreadsheet and review it in Excel
tryingtotrade

firlandsfarm wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:19 am
Export the Betfair Betting History to a spreadsheet and review it in Excel
Is it easy to do?
sniffer66

Logged in as yourself on BF, go here, set your filters for the data you need and hit " Get History". That will then download as a CSV file you can open in Excel, then you can filter\total etc for your required price parameters

https://myaccount.betfair.com/activity/bettinghistory
firlandsfarm

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:57 am
Logged in as yourself on BF, go here, set your filters for the data you need and hit " Get History". That will then download as a CSV file you can open in Excel, then you can filter\total etc for your required price parameters

Hey sniffer, I didn't know you could access it direct, I always go vis the Bf website! :)
sniffer66

firlandsfarm wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:00 am
sniffer66 wrote:

Hey sniffer, I didn't know you could access it direct, I always go vis the Bf website! :)
Sorry, I should have said, that is a link to the BF website :)
firlandsfarm

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:06 am
firlandsfarm wrote:
sniffer66 wrote:

No, I saw that, what i meant was that I didn't realise you could address the page directly by URL ... I've always gone through the 'Activity' links on the general webpages
sniffer66

firlandsfarm wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:19 am
sniffer66 wrote:
firlandsfarm wrote:

No, I saw that, what i meant was that I didn't realise you could address the page directly by URL ... I've always gone through the 'Activity' links on the general webpages
Got you. I've no idea if you can but would be great if you could specify the filter parameters in the URL, then you could do an immediate download on the csv from a single click. Cue someone telling m you can :)
Anbell

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:54 am
firlandsfarm wrote:
sniffer66 wrote:

Got you. I've no idea if you can but would be great if you could specify the filter parameters in the URL, then you could do an immediate download on the csv from a single click. Cue someone telling m you can :)
It couldnt be easier than doing it directly in excel!
sniffer66

Anbell wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:03 am
sniffer66 wrote:
firlandsfarm wrote:

When you say "directly in Excel", I do all my filtering in Excel but I mean when you specify the date range, sport etc in the dropdowns on the History page. is it possible to do that directly ?
firlandsfarm

Anbell wrote:
sniffer66 wrote:
firlandsfarm wrote:

I need to explore Excel more, especially PowerQuery
Anbell

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:36 am
Anbell wrote:
sniffer66 wrote:

When you say "directly in Excel", I do all my filtering in Excel but I mean when you specify the date range, sport etc in the dropdowns on the History page. is it possible to do that directly ?
I dont think so

Return to “Trade analysis & record keeping”