Bet Angel tries to connect to non TPD markets

Integrate live racecourse data into your favourite Betfair trading interface from TPD.
GEL

I use two rules files, one for Guardian and one for One-click. Both have the same rules for TPD. I noticed Bet Angel tried to connect to Newcastle (AUS), Ascot (AUS) and Pau (FRA). With conditions rules like in the pictures, still try to connect. I use tennis condition "The selection is NOT serving" to stop connection. I don't want to use the Confirm window, because it always appears at critical moments.
Attachments
TPD connect issues.baf
(11.48 KiB) Downloaded 169 times
screenshot.2023-12-25 (2).jpg
screenshot.2023-12-26.jpg
jamesedwards

GEL wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:18 pm
I use two rules files, one for Guardian and one for One-click. Both have the same rules for TPD. I noticed Bet Angel tried to connect to Newcastle (AUS), Ascot (AUS) and Pau (FRA). With conditions rules like in the pictures, still try to connect. I use tennis condition "The selection is NOT serving" to stop connection. I don't want to use the Confirm window, because it always appears at critical moments.
There is no issue created by trying to connect to a race that is not covered by TPD. I have one rulesfile that actions multiple automations including TPD. It will try and connect to every horse race whether or not a TPD track, with no detriment.
jamesedwards

Also, there is a condition under type "Total Performance Data condition" called "The race course is supported by Total Performance Data".

Return to “Bet Angel - Total Performance Data - FAQ's”