What's Your Betfair Trading Goals 2024

A place to discuss anything.
conduirez

To pay all my bills and then hopefully the next step is to pay for a Royal Caribbean full Suite for 14 nights a year.
conduirez

To pay for all my bills and then hopefully the next step is to pay for a Royal Caribbean full Suite for 14 nights a year.
Archangel

Same as last year, try to take over the world !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kai

firlandsfarm wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:30 pm
Sort out my untidy mess that is part developed strategies and become more organised such as keeping a diary/log for each system I work on so I can refer back later and take them further rather than wonder why i did something!
I have some messy folders and stuff waiting for the yearly cleanup as well. I generally keep a decent system but I'm not very organized, when the mess does pile up sometimes I've found the Eisenhower matrix helpful to start with. Like he said : "What is important is seldom urgent, and what is urgent is seldom important."

Was thinking of scheduling a cleanup every 1-2 months, that would probably make everything a lot easier.

firlandsfarm

Kai wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:10 am
firlandsfarm wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:30 pm
Sort out my untidy mess that is part developed strategies and become more organised such as keeping a diary/log for each system I work on so I can refer back later and take them further rather than wonder why i did something!
I have some messy folders and stuff waiting for the yearly cleanup as well. I generally keep a decent system but I'm not very organized, when the mess does pile up sometimes I've found the Eisenhower matrix helpful to start with. Like he said : "What is important is seldom urgent, and what is urgent is seldom important."

Was thinking of scheduling a cleanup every 1-2 months, that would probably make everything a lot easier.

Yeah, that matrix is used a lot in management courses ... funny, when you retire you forget to use it at home! Good post, thanks Kai.

Return to “General discussion”