Anthony
No worries
Shergar6

Dallas wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:37 pm
mycharvae wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:28 am
Thanks Dallas.

How can I display the winning horse in Bet Angel excel template?

Any help appreciated.
First you need to enable the Shared Stored Value column in your main excel settings (left window below)
Then input the names of the stored values you want to push to excel (right window below)

Capture.JPG
1) can i export this guardian screen/list to excel?

2) how often is this exported or is it possible to set up a rule to export this after a line entry is made?

3) if it exports already - what is the file path?
Shergar6

Dallas wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:37 pm
mycharvae wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:28 am
Thanks Dallas.

How can I display the winning horse in Bet Angel excel template?

Any help appreciated.
First you need to enable the Shared Stored Value column in your main excel settings (left window below)
Then input the names of the stored values you want to push to excel (right window below)

Capture.JPG
Hi all,
I have done all the above adding in SP into the rule file and then enabling shared stored value in main excel setting. My question is to check if it working - where do i expect these stored values to be pushed to in excel - ie which excel? Any help much appreciated!
Shergar6

Ignore above - I think I found in the manual how this works. Now need to test in practice :-)
Shergar6

Below are the three screen shots I have to record the SP of the winner but it is currently not recording it properly on guardian. The SP_Winner column is there but it is blank

Image 1: Attached

Image 2: Attached

Image 3: Attached

Can someone please help me on this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

The only edit you need is the following on the second rule
BSP.png

The make sure the custom column in Guardian is looking for that Stored Value on the market
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shergar6

Thank Dallas.

I have Guardian set up as follows but no populating yet:
Dallas

Shergar6 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:53 pm
Thank Dallas.

I have Guardian set up as follows but no populating yet:
If you've used the same SV name I did, then your custom column needs to be looking for a Stored Value named BSP
Not SP
Shergar6

Many thanks Dallas - I left it at SP but changed something else to fix it

My last question. I have allowed stored values and added in the values i would like passed to excel but nothing is passing through
Shergar6

Got it sorted - thanks for your help Dallas!!
Dallas

Shergar6 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:11 pm
Many thanks Dallas - I left it at SP but changed something else to fix it

My last question. I have allowed stored values and added in the values i would like passed to excel but nothing is passing through
Have you got the 'BetAngel_1' or 'BetAngel_Multiple' worksheets connected?
Shergar6

All good now Dallas - i changed around the names i declared a little and changed to market instead of selection and that worked a treat but thanks a lot for you help today
sIGNAL

Dallas wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:17 pm
This Guardian Market List Layout will display the names of the winning Horse, Jockey and trainer following the result published by Betfair

When these settings files are used it will display your Guardian screen exactly as you see it in the image below...

Winners Columns.JPG

Downloading and Importing the Files
To use these Guardian layout setting’s, click the 'Winners Columns'.glm file below to download it to your computer, then whilst on your Guardian screen click the 'List' tab then the 'page with a green arrow' icon'
Guardian Market Import.JPG
Winners Columns.gml

To display the custom columns you will also need to download and import the following custom columns file into your Custom Column Editor in Guardian. To do this click on the file named 'Winners Columns'.gcc
Guardian CC Import.JPG
Winners Columns.gcc

Rules File
To store and pass the Wiiner names to your Guardian screen you will also need to download and import the 'Display Names of the Winner.baf' file into your Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
Guardian Import.jpg
Display Names of the Winner.baf
Hi Dallas, I was looking at your other baf file to alert if 2 jockeys or trainers win 2 races but I noticed in the description you mention more than 1 meeting will require more than 1 instance of BA to be opened.

I already use the baf file for this post, but have only been using the winner column and hid the jockey and trainer column.

But my question is, is there anyway that I can create an alert using the winner, jockey trainer once they are updated in Guardian from this posts file and create an alert for all meetings in Guardian so I don't have to have multiple instances of BA open for.more than 1 meeting using your other alert file?
I'm hoping to do something within 1 instance of BA for all meetings for the day if possible?
Dallas

sIGNAL wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:13 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:17 pm
This Guardian Market List Layout will display the names of the winning Horse, Jockey and trainer following the result published by Betfair

When these settings files are used it will display your Guardian screen exactly as you see it in the image below...

Winners Columns.JPG

Downloading and Importing the Files
To use these Guardian layout setting’s, click the 'Winners Columns'.glm file below to download it to your computer, then whilst on your Guardian screen click the 'List' tab then the 'page with a green arrow' icon'
Guardian Market Import.JPG
Winners Columns.gml

To display the custom columns you will also need to download and import the following custom columns file into your Custom Column Editor in Guardian. To do this click on the file named 'Winners Columns'.gcc
Guardian CC Import.JPG
Winners Columns.gcc

Rules File
To store and pass the Wiiner names to your Guardian screen you will also need to download and import the 'Display Names of the Winner.baf' file into your Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
Guardian Import.jpg
Display Names of the Winner.baf
Hi Dallas, I was looking at your other baf file to alert if 2 jockeys or trainers win 2 races but I noticed in the description you mention more than 1 meeting will require more than 1 instance of BA to be opened.

I already use the baf file for this post, but have only been using the winner column and hid the jockey and trainer column.

But my question is, is there anyway that I can create an alert using the winner, jockey trainer once they are updated in Guardian from this posts file and create an alert for all meetings in Guardian so I don't have to have multiple instances of BA open for.more than 1 meeting using your other alert file?
I'm hoping to do something within 1 instance of BA for all meetings for the day if possible?
If I remember correctly the consecutive winners files needed to be in separate instances as the rule on races in between will reset the stored values if they don't match the previous market. If I recall tight to use a single instance required so many more stored values it would of been near impossible for anyone to edit the file without messing something up

What exactly is it you wanted to do its a little unclear from your message above?

Return to “Guardian market list layouts”