How to Link Markets Using Shared Stored Values - Step by Step

Share your automation file with other users.
MartinJWilliams

I have a version of your DOB bot using nominated selections and wanted to back the same selection in the place market, with a straight back bet. I set up a rule in the place market looking for any selection with the event condition but the bet wasn't firing.
I use the same for row specific back bets in the win market to place bets in the place market and these work fine so wanted to see if I needed to do anything different when using nominated selections.
Thanks.
robbed

Hi, I'm trying to get this working

Criteria
Back a selection in the Place market if the same selection has odds between 5 and 10 in the win market.

I must be missing something as the bets don't fire with the automation I set. I've tested on selections within and outside of 5-10 odds in the win market and supposed to lay in the place market but no luck, nothing firing. I also tried setting it to a nomination but still nothing fired.

Any ideas what the issue could be, automation files attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

robbed wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:56 am
Hi, I'm trying to get this working

Criteria
Back a selection in the Place market if the same selection has odds between 5 and 10 in the win market.

I must be missing something as the bets don't fire with the automation I set. I've tested on selections within and outside of 5-10 odds in the win market and supposed to lay in the place market but no luck, nothing firing. I also tried setting it to a nomination but still nothing fired.

Any ideas what the issue could be, automation files attached.
You've got the SV being logged on the Win market file so if you check your log you'll see what price is being stored when it triggers
But as James said on your other post as it's 'Always Armed' it'll trigger as soon as you have applied it to a market and nominated a selection, so doing that early in the day before a market is formed the price could literally be anything
robbed

That makes sense, I'll change the arm time. Thanks for your help.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”