Ladder Defaults

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Saiman

Hi Everyone,

Is it possible to arrange the settings so that when I open a market from Guardian it will open directly to the ladder rather than the one-click page? And can I further set it up so that the ladder arranges the columns from low to high odds? I know I can do this step manually, but is there a way to set it as default?

Much obliged,

S
ODPaul82

Don't believe you can do it as default but you could setup a keyboard shortcut via Settings -> edit Settings -> Behaviour -> Create New Profile and create a chain of commands to perform it

1. Market Navigation - Display the market under the mouse on the main ladder screen
2. Ladder - Reorder selections in the ladder by ascending price.
Dallas

In addition to what Paul has said you could also right-click and select 'Display market on Bet Angel ladder screen'
Or if using the 'Auto Switch to market' in Guardian option you could instead create an automation file with a 'Display market' rule, on the parameters tab you can then select the ladder screen as the screen you want the market to open on
Saiman

ODPaul82 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:48 pm
Don't believe you can do it as default but you could setup a keyboard shortcut via Settings -> edit Settings -> Behaviour -> Create New Profile and create a chain of commands to perform it

1. Market Navigation - Display the market under the mouse on the main ladder screen
2. Ladder - Reorder selections in the ladder by ascending price.
Thanks! This turned out to be a good solution.

Speaking of shortcuts, is it possible to create new ones, or just those that are already in the drop downs?

Thanks again

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”