Loading up races for UK and Ire

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Shergar6

Hi,
Not sure if this is the right place to post as scanned around to see if there a place to post on daily issues with BA?

I tried to load Uk and Ire races on BA today and it didn't. I remained logged in from yesterday.

I then logged out and back in again and it worked fine - is this normal to happen? Ideally i wouldn't have to log in and out each day.
sionascaig

All fine here and session been running for at least a week non-stop.

How were you loading races (may need to "refresh" page, depending on how you are doing it)?
Anbell

Shergar6 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:21 am
Hi,
Not sure if this is the right place to post as scanned around to see if there a place to post on daily issues with BA?

I tried to load Uk and Ire races on BA today and it didn't. I remained logged in from yesterday.

I then logged out and back in again and it worked fine - is this normal to happen? Ideally i wouldn't have to log in and out each day.
There are some non-obvious steps required sometimes. For me, I hit REFRESH in the Market Selection window, which shows '0 of 0 markets' and then I right click and then Select All, and then Add
Shergar6

In the Markets tab - I have refresh set at 20 milliseconds

Can you post a screenshot of the REFRESH you are talking about please? I'd say this is the issue tbf
sionascaig

Screenshot 2024-01-11 104811.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

At the top of the market selection window the icon with 2 green arrows will refresh the full market list from Betfair
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/sea ... rkets.html
Shergar6

Thanks all - I'll try that tomorrow.
Anbell

Dallas wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:49 pm
At the top of the market selection window the icon with 2 green arrows will refresh the full market list from Betfair
Thanks.. I've seen you mention that before but couldnt find that. Now, comparing with the image at the link, I can see those icons but my Market Selection window doesnt have them, even when I pop it out (and also the Select/search/coupon etc buttons are at the bottom.) Did I override a setting somewhere?
jamesedwards

Anbell wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:01 pm
Dallas wrote:
Thanks.. I've seen you mention that before but couldnt find that. Now, comparing with the image at the link, I can see those icons but my Market Selection window doesnt have them, even when I pop it out (and also the Select/search/coupon etc buttons are at the bottom.) Did I override a setting somewhere?
File > Select market
Shergar6

I found it now - i was using the quick search and it not available there.

Click on "Select" down the bottom left
Then highlight the market you want to load - in my instance it is "Horse Racing - Todays Card"
Then you will see the Refresh button appear at the bottom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Anbell

jamesedwards wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:21 pm
Anbell wrote:
Dallas wrote:
File > Select market
Awesome. Thanks. I was trying via Guardian!
jamesedwards

Anbell wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:05 am
jamesedwards wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:21 pm
Anbell wrote:

File > Select market
Awesome. Thanks. I was trying via Guardian!
I've had it undocked on my PC for 5 years, and it still took me 20 mins to find where to launch it from. :lol:

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”