Servant - Liability Dependent on Multiple Conditions

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
tees

Not sure if what I want to do is possible, hoping someone will know.

I would like to set up a servant on the One-click screen where the lay liability amount will be dependent on multiple conditions. For example:

If no conditions are met the liability would be £10.
If condition "1" is met the liability would be £10 + 10%.
If condition "2" is met the liability would be £10 + 5%.
If conditions "1" and "2" are met the liability would be £10 + (10% + 5%) or £10 + 15%.
If condition "3" is met the liability would be £10 - 10%.
If conditions "2" and "3" are met the liability would be £10 + (5% - 10%) or £10 - 5%.
etc, etc

Thanks for any comments or advice.
Derek27

tees wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:31 pm
Not sure if what I want to do is possible, hoping someone will know.

I would like to set up a servant on the One-click screen where the lay liability amount will be dependent on multiple conditions. For example:

If no conditions are met the liability would be £10.
If condition "1" is met the liability would be £10 + 10%.
If condition "2" is met the liability would be £10 + 5%.
If conditions "1" and "2" are met the liability would be £10 + (10% + 5%) or £10 + 15%.
If condition "3" is met the liability would be £10 - 10%.
If conditions "2" and "3" are met the liability would be £10 + (5% - 10%) or £10 - 5%.
etc, etc

Thanks for any comments or advice.
Just off the top of my head, if you have a separate rule for each condition that fires immediately upon starting the servant and stores the percentage to add in an SV; then, have another rule to total those SVs up and add it to your £10. You'll need to initialise all the SVs to 0 before the rules fire. Then you can have rule to fire a lay bet based on your calculated liability.
tees

[/quote]

Just off the top of my head, if you have a separate rule for each condition that fires immediately upon starting the servant and stores the percentage to add in an SV; then, have another rule to total those SVs up and add it to your £10. You'll need to initialise all the SVs to 0 before the rules fire. Then you can have rule to fire a lay bet based on your calculated liability.
[/quote]

Sounds like a plan Derek. Thanks for your input.
tees

As I have been struggling with using Guardian's automation to set up rules/conditions/stored values/etc for number of runners, BFSP, type of race, etc, I have started looking at how to do this via Excel.

Before I delve too deeply into this I wondered if it was possible to import a cell's value in Excel into the One Click screen which would contain a Servant with a liability stake? Each selection in a race would have their own liability Servant button.

As this is an in-running strategy would using Excel be slowing down any entry into the market?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”