Lay the Ex-Leader (if now 3rd or lower & Travelling Slower) - Guardian Automation Bot

delghisallo

Dallas wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:35 pm
CitizenEra5ed wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:38 am
Hi Dallas, it’s the latest iteration posted a few posts above that I used - the one that mentions counter in the name. It counts the race leader unless a horse pulls up then seems to just count that. I saw it twice in consecutive races.

I have not changed the file at all.

Regards

Chris

PS thanks for your excellent work on this forum. I’m new here but already can see what a massive asset you are.
Ah ok,

That was a users file which they adapted, all I done was make a few corrections that were preventing it from triggering.
Without going through the full file in detail and testing it properly I couldn't really say what's causing what you've seen, or how to go about fixing.

If I get chance i'll try and have a look towards the end of the week, or in the mean time maybe if delghisallo see's your post and has also come across it and resolved it he can advise what to change
Thanks for highlighting this Chris, I think the issue is that TPD position in race is set to "0" for pulled-up/fallen runners. I have added a condition to the Update Order rule so that the runner-position must be greater or equal to 1. I havent had time to test this yet though, Dallas do you think this should work?

- Delghisllo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CitizenEra5ed

delghisallo wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:13 pm
Dallas wrote:
CitizenEra5ed wrote:
Hi Dallas, it’s the latest iteration posted a few posts above that I used - the one that mentions counter in the name. It counts the race leader unless a horse pulls up then seems to just count that. I saw it twice in consecutive races.

Regards

Chris

PS thanks for your excellent work on this forum. I’m new here but already can see what a massive asset you are.
Ah ok,

That was a users file which they adapted, all I done was make a few corrections that were preventing it from triggering.
Without going through the full file in detail and testing it properly I couldn't really say what's causing what you've seen, or how to go about fixing.

If I get chance i'll try and have a look towards the end of the week, or in the mean time maybe if delghisallo see's your post and has also come across it and resolved it he can advise what to change
Thanks for highlighting this Chris, I think the issue is that TPD position in race is set to "0" for pulled-up/fallen runners. I have added a condition to the Update Order rule so that the runner-position must be greater or equal to 1. I havent had time to test this yet though, Dallas do you think this should work?

- Delghisllo
Thanks Delghisllo, I’ll give it a try and report back if I encounter any issues.

Regards

Chris
lotora

CitizenEra5ed wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:09 pm
delghisallo wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Ah ok,

- Delghisllo
Thanks Delghisllo, I’ll give it a try and report back if I encounter any issues.

Regards

Chris
Seems to work.?
CitizenEra5ed

lotora wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:01 am
CitizenEra5ed wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:09 pm
delghisallo wrote:

- Delghisllo

Regards

Chris
Seems to work.?
It seems to be working ok although it clashes with the grid on the one click screen and causes some of the boxes not to have values in them. I’m not sure about the profitability of the strategy as most of the wins are tiny in comparison to the lay liability. It only takes one lay to win and it wipes out all the good work it has done (as I saw in the 3:05 at Lingfield).

I currently don’t have any option for back testing so can only forward test.

Regards

Chris
lotora

delghisallo wrote:
Dallas wrote:
CitizenEra5ed wrote:

Regards

Chris

Ah ok,

- Delghisllo
Before putting it to rest, no one has any issue.?

Return to “TPD / Total Performance Data”