TPD: Discrepancy in Average Speed Calculation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
lotora

I've noticed a peculiar issue when calculating the difference in Average Speed between a current selection and the current leader. When I calculate it for 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 seconds on three different selections at three different times, I consistently get the same exact number, for example 1.34. This happens roughly 1/3 of the time, while the rest of the calculations appear to be accurate.

Obviously, I do something wrong! Please check the images below!

If anyone can post how they do it, maybe that's easier than for me to explain my settings.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by lotora on Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
lotora

5 secs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dabbla

In the (difference average speed) SV you have it set to, For (nominated).Try changing that to (current selection).
lotora

Dabbla wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:19 am
In the (difference average speed) SV you have it set to, For (nominated).Try changing that to (current selection).
Thanks!, but the purpose is to compare it to the leader's speed.
jamesedwards

Are you creating 'history list 1' correctly?

Are you creating 'rank 1' correctly?

Tick all the 'log' boxes, that way you can see all the calculations in the log and work out where the error is coming from.

FYI I find that Speed doesn't update as often as the other attributes, although over 2.5 or 5 secs this shouldn't be a problem.
lotora

jamesedwards wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:30 pm
Are you creating 'history list 1' correctly?

Are you creating 'rank 1' correctly?

Tick all the 'log' boxes, that way you can see all the calculations in the log and work out where the error is coming from.

FYI I find that Speed doesn't update as often as the other attributes, although over 2.5 or 5 secs this shouldn't be a problem.
Thanks! About "rank 1" and "history list 1", I haven't been able to find anything wrong. Good advice about "log boxes", which are already ticked.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”