Alert to Relative Percentage Increase in Traded Volume Guardian Bot

Get Bet Angel to scan for your favoured trading set up and alert you to any Betfair trading opportunities you are looking for.
inspiron

Hi there,
can someone show me step by step where di I go wrong?
I want BA to alert me when matched volume is bigger than 1800 for example, prematch or in play.
And next rule would be increased by percentage predefined by me.
Also, where is posiblle to add sound alert on it to repeat until I see this change.
Thank you very much!
inspiron

this is my example.
all three Store % Traded Vol Row 1 2 and 3 are the same
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

inspiron wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:12 pm
Hi there,
can someone show me step by step where di I go wrong?
I want BA to alert me when matched volume is bigger than 1800 for example, prematch or in play.
And next rule would be increased by percentage predefined by me.
Also, where is posiblle to add sound alert on it to repeat until I see this change.
Thank you very much!
Did you change the stored value condition on the home, away and draw rules so that its looking for the 'volume of a selection'?

Adding a sound is done on the parameters tabs of the alert rules (the bottom three rules)
You simply browse your own PC and look for any .WAV sound fie you want to use as your alert
inspiron

Like this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

inspiron wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:19 pm
Like this?
No, you've added stored values to that rule, there should be no stored values on those final three rules

Its the 'Stored Value Condition' that you need to edit
Instead of looking for a volume% it now needs to look for the Volume on a selection

So it matches the changes you made to the stored values in the first three rules
inspiron

Please, can you print screen how should it look like? thank you.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Betfair trading alerts”