Stored Value for Projected BFSP

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
tees

I am trying to create 'an entered amount' for a stored value rule. The condition is that it must be favourite by Projected BFSP. However, I can't see a Condition Type for Projected BFSP. I'm wondering if I am missing something? Can this be done somehow? Thanks for any pointers.
Dallas

Its found under 'A Price of a Selection'
in the Stored Value Condition
tees

ah... there it is. Thanks Dallas!

As I can't get this rule to act dynamically, I was hoping someone might look and advise at the screenshots below of my rule.

I want to have an entered stored value for the rule as '5' for the fav by projected BFSP. However, if the fav changes, my rule keeps the stored value of '5' for the old fav as well as the new one (see image below from the one click screen). I only want '5' for the current fav.

One Click Columns.JPG

General tab:

General Tab.JPG

Conditions tab:

Conditions Tab.JPG

Seems I can't attach the last 2 images so I'll create a continuation post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tees

Stored Value tab 1:

Stored Value Tabs 1.JPG

Stored Value tab 2:

Stored Value Tabs 2.JPG

Not sure I needed two Stored Value Actions but that was the only way I could get it to store '5'.

Any and all advice very welcome.

Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Anbell

tees wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:19 pm
ah... there it is. Thanks Dallas!

As I can't get this rule to act dynamically, I was hoping someone might look and advise at the screenshots below of my rule.

I want to have an entered stored value for the rule as '5' for the fav by projected BFSP. However, if the fav changes, my rule keeps the stored value of '5' for the old fav as well as the new one (see image below from the one click screen). I only want '5' for the current fav.

One Click Columns.JPG

General tab:

General Tab.JPG

Conditions tab:

Conditions Tab.JPG

Seems I can't attach the last 2 images so I'll create a continuation post.
One way to get rid of your ghost '5' is to clear all stored values at some interval that makes sense with your other rules. (stored values / Clear a stored Value)
tees

[/quote]

One way to get rid of your ghost '5' is to clear all stored values at some interval that makes sense with your other rules. (stored values / Clear a stored Value)
[/quote]

Thank you Anbell. Have tried this but not managed to do it yet. Will have another go later.
Dabbla

You can set up a rule to clear single SV,
For (Every) then a couple of conditions.
The selections SV= 5 and is not favorite.
You can use the condition (Relative odds condition) to say is the price greater than the fav.
Then clear the SV.
tees

Thank you Dabbla. Will have a look at that at a later time. Head's in bits atm trying to get rules right.

I'm not sure I can even get a SV of '5' for the favourite using Projected SP. SV keeps giving the fav in the market the entered value instead of the fav by SP.

I managed to set it all up via Excel, although I do find Excel a bit clunky to use for manual trading.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”