help with Guardian / Automation for Betdaq Bet Angel please

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
artful72

Greetings all.

Please advise steps to satisfy the following in Bet Angel for Betdaq please:

I choose a few selections in the UK Horse Racing win markets early in the day & place a small stake back bet on Betdaq on my phone at odds i require...
Then in-play, on my phone, i am never able to react quickly enough to hit the cash-out in time when / if the selection is doing quite well...
So for Bet Angel for Betdaq is it possible & please advise on how to automate, rules / conditions etc to simply trigger the cash-out in-play for the already existing market selection bet at whatever % (say 10% of the potential profit for example) i wish to take.

Thanks
artful
jamesedwards

The problem with greening up in-running on horse racing is the bet placement delay. 1 second on Betfair horse races, presumably the same on Betdaq?

Prices can move very quickly, especially in the latter stage of the race. Often, by the time the greening instructions hit the market some of the attempted trades will fail to match. Of course you will match on all the losers at some point as they drift to the inevitable 1000, but sometimes you may never match on the eventual winner, leaving you potentially more of pocket than if you'd just let your position roll.
sheffutd1889

Why not place the bet using BetAngel with the "offset with greening" setting applied at your required level. It will place the exit bet as soon as you are matched and then if you hit "Keep in play", your cash out bet will sit in the market and get taken if the price moves far enough that way. Of course, if it fails to move in the direction you want, you will be left with a full red

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”