Staking by Book% of a Stored Value

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
ScouseBeard

Hi guys,

I've recently been developing some auto-dutching ideas for various markets in Guardian, and I was wondering if it is possible to Stake by Book% (or 'dutch') from a Stored Value.

There is currently only the option to enter an amount in the Stake by Book% parameter (see image below), and I had no luck toying around with the Stake by Stored Value parameters either.

Book% of a Stored Value.JPG

Does anybody know of a current way to do this?... Or is this something that could potentially be added to a BA version update in the near future?

Cheers,
Scouse.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jtrader

ScouseBeard wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:21 am
Hi guys,

I've recently been developing some auto-dutching ideas for various markets in Guardian, and I was wondering if it is possible to Stake by Book% (or 'dutch') from a Stored Value.

There is currently only the option to enter an amount in the Stake by Book% parameter (see image below), and I had no luck toying around with the Stake by Stored Value parameters either.

Does anybody know of a current way to do this?... Or is this something that could potentially be added to a BA version update in the near future?

Cheers,
Scouse.

You could store the price at what you stake a bet,calculate the book and use stake by store value.
ScouseBeard

Hi jtrader, thanks for the advice.

I have set up individual Back Book% stored values for SV staking, like you said.

I have them all running perfectly fine, but I think my formula in the calculations is wrong, as the profits across the dutched selections are nowhere near even to each other.

I have tried Storing a Value (x) with the Total Staking Amount divided by the Back Book % for the selection. Then using (x) as the stored value stake. (This doesn't work though)

I want it to work the same as if I am using the 'Stake by Book%' parameter, where the profits on selections are a generally equal.

How do I calculate the correct the stakes to get even dutching profits on my selections?
Anbell

ScouseBeard wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:21 am
Hi guys,

Cheers,
Scouse.
This should work as you have it. If you arent getting balanced book it might be because the market isnt formed properly / illiquid, so when you take Market Price it will be skewed

(ETA: I misread the question. Please ignore my answer)
Last edited by Anbell on Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dabbla

Divide by the odds not the book %.

Store Value (Shared) for San Francisco 49ers: DUTCH_STAKE = 100 / 1.49 = 67.114
Store Value (Shared) for Kansas City Chiefs: DUTCH_STAKE = 100 / 2.94 = 34.014
DUTCH STAKE.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”